Celebrating One year with TEST!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
The 19th I Celebrated being a TEST SQUADRON member for one year and apparently I just turned Admiral too.. So what better way to celebrate than starting to be a donor as it is about frecking time I did that ha ha..
I Blame age for my slow admittance and being intoxicated with joy of this awesome org, 30+ year as a computer geek and gamer and I never seen anything like this org. You all are a rare spices on this planet and how we all ended up in one place is nothing less than a miracle called our glorious leader Montoya for starting this org.

Thank you for that and all you TESTies for making this the damn best org ever, lets us all stay on this path.

CHEERS! :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers:

Oh! now I need to go to the store again for more beer... BRB!

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
:potato: !

and 1st!
Potato :smile: thank you I love chips :smile:

Congrats on your Testiversary! I Love it here too. No one takes anything too seriously, even if they're real serious about it (does that make sense?!).
Anyways, "skål!"
Thank you, exactly... serious ha ha what is that :beers: Skål!

Congratulations Admiral.
Thank you :smile:

Congrats!
Thank you :smile:

Mich, this caused me to have look at my own profile, to see how long I have been here and why I do not have 4000 likes.

Looking through my profile, It looks like I clicked yes to a newsletter, I've never had it!
Woohooo! :beers: :beers: :beers:

Happy TESTiversary Mich :beers::beers::beers:
Thank you :beers: :beers: :beers:

Glad to have you with us, @Mich Angel !
Thank you :smile: Happy to be here :beers: :beers: :beers:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Mich
you actually are having a party here I think
:wine_glass::tropical_drink::cocktail::champagne_glass::beers::beer::trumpet::bikini::clap::dancers::two_women_holding_hands::runner::dango::custard:
Yeeii! :D
:beer::beers::champagne_glass::champagne_glass::cocktail::coffee::coffee::coffee::chocolate_bar::cocktail::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tropical_drink::wine_glass::wine_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::beers::beers::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::wine_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tropical_drink::champagne_glass::champagne_glass::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::beer::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Your blatant ass kissing has been acknowledged and you are hereby appointed as Captain of one of our Bengal Carriers.
Thank you for the honor oh glorious leader :relieved:
I will make shore the explosion of the Bengal become a TEST memory that make the history of Star Citizen lore for decades to come. :upside_down:
Oh! how sweet... You misinterpret it as ass kissing... interesting ha ha ha... :joy: I only put you on a pedestal so it's easier to push you off it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:beers: :beer: :beers:

Yay TESTiversary! Congrats Mich, it's certainly awesome having you here with us.
Cheers to many more years.
Thank you :D Yes I shore hope so, I for shore have no plan on leaving. :beer: :beer: :beers:

Forgot your password?