CFT 29.02.2020

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
Last CFT seen through my cockpit.

In Battle 3 my ammo finished due me overlooking that we had two rounds and two times bounty hunter coming for us. Should refill but forgot ;)
Notmally in this situation I would ram enemy but since it was our practice I let the others finish ifight normal way.

BTW, this is first time I edited long recording, had to learn how to use Davinci Resolve, then I noticed that my OBS recording was in wrong format for Resolve. Now I see that creating content is not that easy so kudos to all of you who do that.

View: https://youtu.be/dFOysH_5C4c

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
Great footage! Keep it coming!
Thanks!

After seing footages from CFT captured by couple other members, I noticed what a gold mine it is to anyone involved (both sides of PIP) in terms of spotting mistakes and ways to improve our tactics.
That's why I decided to try and record as well so we can see things from more angles. So yeah, there will be more coming for sure.

Reactions: Zatellia

Zatellia

Captain
Jan 10, 2020
RSI Handle
Zatellia
Thanks!

After seing footages from CFT captured by couple other members, I noticed what a gold mine it is to anyone involved (both sides of PIP) in terms of spotting mistakes and ways to improve our tactics.
That's why I decided to try and record as well so we can see things from more angles. So yeah, there will be more coming for sure.
I agree, I have noticed shit ton of things that I do that I need to work on

Reactions: Tei
Forgot your password?