Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
From the Prison QA thread Luke had this to say:

LPressley.CIG@PickledAtRandom
Today at 1:20 pm
We have tried to ensure that players are unable to break in. There are a number of blockers along the path to prevent entry. However, there's every chance someone will find a way and if so we'll look to address how they did so. We really do not want players with weapons making it inside.
Sounds like we need to break it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
From the Prison QA thread Luke had this to say:

Sounds like we need to break it.
Sounds like its time for us TESTies to unite & properly TESTify the penal system property 1 massive shot at a time.

Usually people try to break out not in ;)
We're not "usual" people, we're TEST Squadron.

Yeah, but we need a home base. And need I remind you, PRISON HOOCH!
Some smaller orgs thought they hated us before because we're the largest org in the Verse, but they haven't seen anything to our numbers yet. After we establish dominance within each of the UEE prisons, we can use those as recruiting centers as well. After all, the UEE would be endlessly providing us with "captive" audiences. ;p

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
People not being able to break in should be as simple as having an unbreakable door covered with guns at the official entry point and a 10ft drop and then a crawl-space on the secret mine escape route. You can jump down and then crawl out easily enough but crawling back in and jumping up isn't going to happen because you can't get anything big enough through the crawl space to be able to get a boost up to scale that 10ft climb.

Think you can throw a gun up for someone inside to then smuggle in? Then put TWO drops, one 50ft away from the other meaning any contraband is stuck in that space. Good place to leave oxygen and survival kit but no viability for getting stuff inside the complex.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Some smaller orgs thought they hated us before because we're the largest org in the Verse, but they haven't seen anything to our numbers yet. After we establish dominance within each of the UEE prisons, we can use those as recruiting centers as well. After all, the UEE would be endlessly providing us with "captive" audiences. ;p
Lol, we could use said "captive audiences" as forced labor to make our prison hooch, which we could then smuggle out on beerfarers and sell to buyers throughout the systems.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Wait...
People not being able to break in should be as simple as having an unbreakable door covered with guns at the official entry point and a 10ft drop and then a crawl-space on the secret mine escape route. You can jump down and then crawl out easily enough but crawling back in and jumping up isn't going to happen because you can't get anything big enough through the crawl space to be able to get a boost up to scale that 10ft climb.

Think you can throw a gun up for someone inside to then smuggle in? Then put TWO drops, one 50ft away from the other meaning any contraband is stuck in that space. Good place to leave oxygen and survival kit but no viability for getting stuff inside the complex.
Lol, we could use said "captive audiences" as forced labor to make our prison hooch, which we could then smuggle out on beerfarers and sell to buyers throughout the systems.
That all sounds like a viable business plan, complete with the beginnings of a HR recruiting process that should be very successful. We should put this into practice at the earliest opportunity!

EDIT: Product branding is important... You've heard of IPA? Meet TPH! The Universes Beer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Note to self... Change TEST to Toilet in product name. ... ... ...
Done! But we don't want to give away all the brewing secrets.
"Your beer tastes really good, but why is it so yellow?"
Hahaha, I like it. And it's yellow for TEST, obviously.
The Mascot should be a twist on the classic image of Lady Justice, with her being a Blind Owl head with human woman body hybrid instead. This will show them that this brew means business & will sneak up on them if they don't take their time enjoying it.
You're a damn genius.
No windows, no entryways, only way in is a med bed that's administratively controlled.
Only way in or out is to die.
Morbid. That's awesome

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Mascot should be a twist on the classic image of Lady Justice, with her being a Blind Owl head with human woman body hybrid instead. This will show them that this brew means business & will sneak up on them if they don't take their time enjoying it.
You're a damn genius.
Perhaps on the scales would be a beer on each with 1 being ours, the other stating their favorite. Then with ours clearly leading in the balance, under our would state, "Same quantity, but with 42% more taste & potency to dominate the market. For members only, join up & enjoy."

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I brought this up during the prison AMA, I think this could make a fun gameplay loop to introduce by having you break in and raid a prison to facilitate an escape, or break in and work undercover to sabotage the prison and make it easier to have prisoners escape.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Perhaps on the scales would be a beer on each with 1 being ours, the other stating their favorite. Then with ours clearly leading in the balance, under our would state, "Same quantity, but with 42% more taste & potency to dominate the market. For members only, join up & enjoy."
Someone hire this guy for marketing!
I brought this up during the prison AMA, I think this could make a fun gameplay loop to introduce by having you break in and raid a prison to facilitate an escape, or break in and work undercover to sabotage the prison and make it easier to have prisoners escape.
Or break in, take over, and make toilet hooch!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Strangely that sounds a lot like life. No clear way in except not being alive, and only one clear way out - also not being alive.
I hope you're not about to tell me this is some 12 dimensional species 3.5 dimensional prison and the Caronavirus etc is the systems Early Release process in action?

Forgot your password?