Character Creator

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah I find it unnecessary illogical to use..
Face matching and weird sliders that don't seem to change a lot of anything, instead of just having sliders with limit how much changes you can do, like eye, nose, size, head shape.. etc...

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
There is no "freak" option. They have a set amount of customizations available right now. I would recommend watch the new RTV that came out today though, it is all about face customizations and what is to come, might give you some insight and answers on ideas you might have

Reactions: Scape and marcsand2

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
There is no "freak" option. They have a set amount of customizations available right now. I would recommend watch the new RTV that came out today though, it is all about face customizations and what is to come, might give you some insight and answers on ideas you might have
Anything more than just some wrinkles and mayne a three day beard and scars? I'm pretty confident we might be able to create some badass dudes but I fear the current approach severly limits creative approaches just because everything needs to fit perfectly with those bloody attachements and animations. This is definitly not going into a direction like i.e. in Kenshi. They will have to preserve narrow contraints to make this "perfect" fidelity work. I'm a little sad about that because creating freaks is fun (don't mind the glitches) ...

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Your freak looks like Dolph Lundgren...(shudders)...
Ha, you're right. Just adjust the eyes a little. But that wasn't what I was going for.
To be fair, they still havent put in cosmetics or facial hair and stuff like that yet. At the very least, you can be male version of Dora the Explorer or Ace Ventura.
Yeah, but to be fair Jim Carrey would have a pretty normi face if it wasn't for the awesome animation ;)

Forgot your password?