Check your e-mails, tickets sold on Friday!

Ichiru

Space Marshal
Aug 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Ichiru
Just an advisory Snakey, before you spend any money. Most CIG events involve sales of alcohol which can sometimes mean there would be an age limit on entry to the event. I know this was the case with CitizenCon but not sure about the Gamescom events. Would be worth checking out when the tickets go on sale. But if there isnt an age limit, then look forward to seeing you there.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Now if only I was going to be in Koln...
Same here :(

Just an advisory Snakey, before you spend any money. Most CIG events involve sales of alcohol which can sometimes mean there would be an age limit on entry to the event. I know this was the case with CitizenCon but not sure about the Gamescom events. Would be worth checking out when the tickets go on sale. But if there isnt an age limit, then look forward to seeing you there.
Wha...What?? @Snakey is under 18 years old, you saying??

[edit]P.S.: don't trust his profile information. ;)

Last edited:

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Yeah, Ive got my fingers crossed that theyre not selling it, which was the case with citizencon. Sucks because i live right next to manchester aswell :(

Wha...What?? @Snakey is under 18 years old, you saying??

[edit]P.S.: don't trust his profile information. ;)
Look at my profile

Youngest member in test :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2w3kcKo3A

Forgot your password?