Chris Roberts - Want to know about the man creating Star Citizen?

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Sometimes it is good to just take a pause and get to know the man...the visionary behind Star Citizen.
Perhaps then we can understand where all this going and what to expect.
Your Adventure awaits.
It is called Star Citizen.

This is great reading. --- http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0730932/

*** Click LIKE if you found this info helpful. ***

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Um.. how is all the subscriber shows listed under TV series??! That's something other YouTubers have been upset about not being able to get and industry professionals scoff at in terms of real credits... does our subscriber backed shows play on syndication television somewhere we don't know about? Like... how is that a "TV" show? I'm no body and yet I have more syndicated TV show credits. it's aggravating.... sure anyone else who's busted their ass being an extra or trying to build their career in the industry wouldn't appreciate youtube videos being counted as syndicated "TV" productions as with a major studio. Sorry if this seems one sided.. it's really hard to explain... :(

Awesome! like.. I'd love to have that many credits from working on YouTube videos! <3

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
If you haven't seen Outlander, I thought it was a good movie. Was neat to see that Chris Roberts was a producer for it and Lord of War when I started to take a lot of interest in Star Citizen in about 2013 and look into his past works.

Forgot your password?