Christ Roberts AMA Jan 27 2pm EST (GMT-5:00)

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

We neeeeeeed to make this an actual TEST event of some sort, and represent TEST fucking HARD. And IMO this needs a sticky @Montoya or @SeungRyul , and the rest of our GLORIOUSLY DRUNK LEADERS. We are the largest (Non-spammer) Org, and I assume we could use this opportunity to our advantage. I think this needs to be a Priority: AMF (Adios Mother Fucker)

Oh the source is here.

Last edited:

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
We neeeeeeed to make this an actual TEST event of some sort
ehm yeah sure get people on mumble

and represent TEST fucking HARD
people will get mad if we goon swarm it.

And IMO this needs a sticky @Montoya or @SeungRyul We are the largest (Non-spammer) Org, and I assume we could use this opportunity to our advantage.
This is not the place to promote our self. spamming a public area with TEST is like going to a big twitch channel and promote yourself.

dear leadership.
I would like to point out that there are more people than Montoya and Seung even though this post suggest that its only them ^^

and i fixed the hyper link :D

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Holy shit the passion in this post
LOL yeah I usually have a bit too much of that for the normal person to handle, in like every single thing I do as well. Not sure how the hell my wife, friends, and fam deal with it but perhaps its all the bribing I do and success I achieve LOL. Anyway, I really do feel like TEST could represent so freaking hard here. I mean, we are LEGION. We are STRONG. And we have the best damn leader(s) by far.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
We neeeeeeed to make this an actual TEST event of some sort
ehm yeah sure get people on mumble

and represent TEST fucking HARD
people will get mad if we goon swarm it.

And IMO this needs a sticky @Montoya or @SeungRyul We are the largest (Non-spammer) Org, and I assume we could use this opportunity to our advantage.
This is not the place to promote our self. spamming a public area with TEST is like going to a big twitch channel and promote yourself.

dear leadership.
I would like to point out that there are more people than Montoya and Seung even though this post suggest that its only them ^^

and i fixed the hyper link :D
Why thank you my fine sir. Much appreciated. It always does that, due to the way I copy/paste.

And I fixed my omission :) Now includes all of our glorious(ly drunk) leadership!

Reactions: Munken

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
So what if we compile a list of questions.
Have Montoya record a video asking the best of the questions in that video.
He'll then put it up on Youtube and we'd put that in a response to the AMA
And ofc then we have all of TEST upvote it

Reactions: CitizenDad

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yeah.. Zerokool, you are at a 11, we need you at about a 6.

What possible question could there be that has not already been asked?

Reactions: CitizenDad

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
How many stunned masses can we create by doing high speed fly-by's in our retaliators?
How much raw hotness do the retaliators shields prevent from escaping the ship and burning the wicked, retalitor-less masses?
Does the retaliator have a coffee pot?
-If it does not have a coffee pot, why does it not have a coffee pot?
What is the load-bearing capacity of the retaliator's wings while still retaining the ability to articulate?
Does the retalitor have a cupholder?
Can you get a marine rack replacement for the retaliator's bomb bay? something that will let you mount a bunch of titan armor-wearing marines to hardpoints and then fire them at will at your enemies.
Does the retaliator have exterior missile pylons?
Can we fuel the retaliator on the refined jealousy of other, lesser bombers?
Does the Retaliator have a camping module that you can swap in in place of the bomb bay?
Can you eject from the retaliator's cockpit?
How much clearance will you need to get when manually leaving the ship through the bomb bay while the ship is at speed to prevent getting clipped by the back end?

*EDIT*
Does the Retaliator have a hot tub module that can be swapped in for the bomb bay?

Last edited:

Sgt_Kiwi

Captain
Donor
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
SgtKiwi

The most important question would be where the hell is the toilet paper. I'm sure Ive never seen any on any ship video's

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Slaves!

Can I have slaves and then put explosive collars around the slaves necks and them make these slaves be my slaves because slaves!

(Actual question I once saw on the forums)

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
How many feminists can we fit in an Aurora? And would it be illegal to dump them in space?

(That's right, I went there

I can think of a couple:

How many feminists can we fit in an Aurora? And would it be illegal to dump them in space?

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
You guys are awesome. Slightly homosexual, and nerdy as dunce, but totally awesome none-the-less. I love you all, even if you think nothing but the worst of me :cool:

Also, fine @Montoya don't use this awesome and rare opportunity to recruit some (or alllllll) of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of mother fucking freshies who are going to be all over this like stink on shit. Excuuuuuuuuuse me for giving a shit about our beloved TEST and taking advantage of this awesome opportunity. I am telling you, there is going to be a freaking frenzy after this AMA on the open reddit.

Still, love you Monty, even if you are a bit of prick sometimes.

:p

Seriously though, how has this meme not been done before?

Last edited:

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

(That's right, I went there

I can think of a couple:

you seem to have a real problem with feminists despite not having the slightest idea what they are.

Moving on, what we should really be asking is whether the retaliator will come with optional swimming pool modules, and what kind of hot tub options are available to complement said swimming pool.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
So what if we compile a list of questions.
Have Montoya record a video asking the best of the questions in that video.
He'll then put it up on Youtube and we'd put that in a response to the AMA
And ofc then we have all of TEST upvote it
BEST FUCKING PLAN EVER. If you don't get behind this @Montoya .. I'll... I'll... I'll just continue to support and love TEST none the less but fuck me sideways and call me sally if this is not the plan of a lifetime. And yeah fuckers this is me at a "6".

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
you seem to have a real problem with feminists despite not having the slightest idea what they are.

Moving on, what we should really be asking is whether the retaliator will come with optional swimming pool modules, and what kind of hot tub options are available to complement said swimming pool.
Added this to my list of questions.

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER

I see you're one. Good luck with that.

Forgot your password?