CIG Store Credit Available

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
I felt this was a different kind of Market compared to my virtual goods and buy-back offerings found in my other Marketplace-thread. You can see that I have successfully sold items to org-mates.

After my fleet reorganization, I find myself with a large excess of store credit. Given how CIG like to diminish the value of our store credit, I thought I'd take the opportunity to offer an LTI token (p-72) CCU'd up to an RSI Constellation Andromeda. I'd sell them for $187.00. That's ~$33.00 off the price of the Andromeda AND you get an LTI token when you melt it. Melt value should be $220 to $225.00 based on the value of the LTI token.

If you want to talk about a larger purchase with 15% off list price, let me know. Invictus week allows for this: For example, I'm willing to do the LTI token for a Nautulis at $616.25. I'm not sure if buying warbond upgrades will get you to that price ... unless you have an extra $350.00 Carrack. (see Carrack options in packages in my other thread).

If you are interested, please PM me your email that is tied to your CIG account. I will send a Paypal invoice as soon as possible to initiate the transaction.

And to be preemptive to the 'why' questions. Because :) . I still have faith, I don't need that many ships when I critically assessed my in-game goals. Medical first. Exploration second. FPS always.

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
First post Aug 2019 was immediately in the marketplace and 11 occasional posts since then, may want to do your introduction post first,
credit buys is a risky buy and involves trust.
I did one, an intro post, if I can do it anyone can do it.

edit:
https://testsquadron.com/threads/spring-cleaning-sale.16799/
^ referencing this will help, you got a good review

Reactions: Vavrik and Shiwaz

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
First post Aug 2019 was immediately in the marketplace and 11 occasional posts since then, may want to do your introduction post first,
credit buys is a risky buy and involves trust.
I did one, an intro post, if I can do it anyone can do it.

edit:
https://testsquadron.com/threads/spring-cleaning-sale.16799/
^ referencing this will help, you got a good review
Oof. I thought I had made a post. That has been corrected. Lucky for me, I did link the first thread where I had successful trades.

I love space ships and am always adjusting my fleet ... hence why I gravitate to this forum the most those rare occasions when I am able to lurk. I find a serious lack of drama in this forum too. I dig that.

Forgot your password?