Clickbait by your favorite TEST pilot

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
It's not Deja Vu if its original content, not saying who stole that content from me (@Stevetank), but whoever they are (still @Stevetank) needs to ask me (@Dragonslaya54 (A.K.A best test pilot of the year)) when they release quality shitposts (such as this) that involve my stuff and things...(thats a reference to @Printimus saying something awesome in Rock Raiders, which you can join today)

None of this is in anyway connected to the individuals listed above and is not advertised by any one person. Please join Rock Raiders and @Stevetank I gotta tell ya...
1. U suk
2. That was a good one
3. 3 is an odd number.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's not Deja Vu if its original content, not saying who stole that content from me (@Stevetank), but whoever they are (still @Stevetank) needs to ask me (@Dragonslaya54 (A.K.A best test pilot of the year)) when they release quality shitposts (such as this) that involve my stuff and things...(thats a reference to @Printimus saying something awesome in Rock Raiders, which you can join today)

None of this is in anyway connected to the individuals listed above and is not advertised by any one person. Please join Rock Raiders and @Stevetank I gotta tell ya...
1. U suk
2. That was a good one
3. 3 is an odd number.
I think you need to apologize to @Stevetank for stealing his idea. :grin:
Deja Vu.
I'm sorry I copied you @SeungRyul.

See how thats done @Dragonslaya54? Not too hard eh? :grin:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
CROSSED THE MOTHA FUCKIN LINE SIR......
I cross that line with the practiced ease of an international smuggler.
Yeah, I agree. Stingers suck. What we need is the parking sensors to have a 6k range and deal 2000 dps! Then ships with parking sensors would be awesome again.
Make parking sensors great again!

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I cross that line with the practiced ease of an international smuggler.

Make parking sensors great again!
It would be more impressive if you were a nation smuggler.

"Where did Bulgaria go? It was here a second ago."
"Sir, look there!"
"Oh, what? How did it get to Canada?!? We need better border security!"

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It would be more impressive if you were a nation smuggler.

"Where did Bulgaria go? It was here a second ago."
"Sir, look there!"
"Oh, what? How did it get to Canada?!? We need better border security!"
I find it isn't worth my time to just steal one country at a time. I have to be international to be profitable.
BUILD A WALL
We're on it. Gotta keep you scary Americans out.
(Although there's an exodus of people fleeing the US to Canada ATM. Crossing illegally. We arrest them, then they get refugee status and are welcomed in. Canada is nice like that)
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4048265

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I find it isn't worth my time to just steal one country at a time. I have to be international to be profitable.

We're on it. Gotta keep you scary Americans out.
(Although there's an exodus of people fleeing the US to Canada ATM. Crossing illegally. We arrest them, then they get refugee status and are welcomed in. Canada is nice like that)
http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4048265

And there's Blind Owl sitting at the top.

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Ha. Hahahhaa.
That wall protects the maple syrup.
We have attack squirrels and moose on the other side too.
Beware
No, the wall is made WITH maple syrup. The attack squirrels and the moose are used only for special occasions such as when the terrible phrase called Stuff-with-things™ is used by @Printimus

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?