[CLOSED] LF Hammerhead

Karterkor

Admiral
Aug 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Karterkor
Hi all,
I'm still not 100% sure on getting one, but the more time passes the more I want one, so if anyone of you would like to "get rid" of one just trow a price on PM to help me go from 75% to 100% of "me want".
Preferably original concept, don't care if is with or without serial but with is surely better.
Thanks in advance
Regards

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Hi all,
I'm still not 100% sure on getting one, but the more time passes the more I want one, so if anyone of you would like to "get rid" of one just trow a price on PM to help me go from 75% to 100% of "me want".
Preferably original concept, don't care if is with or without serial but with is surely better.
Thanks in advance
Regards
They will (probably) have it available in the store again when it's added into the game. Should be in 3.3, which is only a couple of months from now.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Who in their right mind would sell a Hammerhead! :p
Me ofc! Until I'm down to my last 1 or two... I'm only gonna keep 1.

I have a few available, LTI, at cost.

https://testsquadron.com/threads/ships-for-testies-long-term-pledge-plan-tutorial.9423/
@Karterkor
Just cover the PP fees in addition to the melt cost.

P.S. Please don't pay over $650 for these, Warbonds should be cheaper as well.
We need to stop allowing people in the market from making large profits in the marketplace.
It's disgusting. I can understand someone making say $10.. $20 profit to buy a 12 pack for their efforts... but $100+ profit... they can suck a fat one! imho... greedy. #triggered

Last edited:

Karterkor

Admiral
Aug 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Karterkor

https://testsquadron.com/threads/ships-for-testies-long-term-pledge-plan-tutorial.9423/
@Karterkor

We need to stop allowing people in the market from making large profits in the marketplace.
It's disgusting. I can understand someone making say $10.. $20 profit to buy a 12 pack for their efforts... but $100+ profit... they can suck a fat one! imho... greedy. #triggered
Yeah, that was I'm hoping a warbond to save something, but I'll consider that for sure.
I'm already at 1.4k spent on the subreddit for trade so I got a little experience on that, and some ppl is not even trying most of the time.
The problem is that I'm like 140$ from concierge so "waiting" till 3.3 and buying one from the official site is also a big valid option. But VAT in my coutry is really a kill for the normal price, I have 22% on it..

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Yeah, that was I'm hoping a warbond to save something, but I'll consider that for sure.
I'm already at 1.4k spent on the subreddit for trade so I got a little experience on that, and some ppl is not even trying most of the time.
The problem is that I'm like 140$ from concierge so "waiting" till 3.3 and buying one from the official site is also a big valid option. But VAT in my coutry is really a kill for the normal price, I have 22% on it..
That sucks, concierge is nice to have but the 22% tax would definitely hurt

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

@Karterkor

Haha, damn Gunny, you just made me feel guilty for making a profit on a ship for the first time ever, haha.
Man, I'll happily help you avoid the VAT (as you well know) but hitting that concierge marker, I think you'll have to do that on your own, and pay that damn VAT. Which sucks. I just don't know if there's a work around.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Haha, damn Gunny, you just made me feel guilty for making a profit on a ship for the first time ever, haha.
Sorry, here I can play favorites! You are exempt because you are Blind Owl... Blind Owl is Blind Owl! And Blind Owl knows all!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sorry, here I can play favorites! You are exempt because you are Blind Owl... Blind Owl is Blind Owl! And Blind Owl knows all!
Hahaha, I was only teasing you. I also do not enjoy the profiteering. I think there are many who maintain the same mindset here, and that's why I sell and buy exclusively from TESTies.
Although I was happy to make enough yesterday to fund my Redeemer CCU. :)

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?