Closed. Please delete.

jsnleavitt66

Ensign
Apr 24, 2020
RSI Handle
K'reto_Marr
Hello everyone, i'm just in here to buy. A little about me. i'm a founder member to the 127th angry angels under TC Mcqueen. I had to sell off all my ships which closed my account cause i was homeless at the time and needed the money. Well, I'm back! So I'm looking to buy a drake corsair, LTI would be nice. I'm just waiting on a economic relief check, hopefully next month! I would prefer to get contacted via steam but I will check here atleast once a day. Steam handle is Kre'to Marr. You will know it's me if you see a pic of mario getting high as f... Thank you for your time and Im looking forward to making a deal! Stay safe everyone.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
If you're interested I've bought from this person before and they have a (CCU'd) Corsair LTI available for 210 including fees as of time of this post. Which is actually less than the base price of 215 somehow? IDK how the grey market works largely, but this person at least has a reputation I can personally attest to.

Bear in mind standard disclaimer yadda yadda grey market isn't legit and you have the possibility of getting scammed yadda yadda you can just wait and get a Corsair when its on sale again or buy a LTI ship and CCU it yadda yadda

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Forgot your password?