[Closed] Vanguard Warden, Harbinger, and/or Sentinal BUK w/LTI

centimane

Rear Admiral
Mar 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Centimane
These seem to be quite rare nowadays, so this may be a bit of a long shot, but does anyone have a Harbinger, Warden, and/or Sentinel Battlefield Upgrade Kit with LTI that they'd be willing to sell?

EDIT: In case it makes a difference, if anyone has any of the three primary Vanguard models (Warden, Sentinel, or Harbinger) along with the BUKs to convert it to the other two models, and are willing to sell them all as a package, I would be interested in purchasing those from you.

(I.E. if you have a Warden - along with the Sentinel and Harbinger BUKs - I'd be happy to buy them all from you; alternatively, if you had a Harbinger - along with the Warden and Sentinel BUKs - or a Sentinal with the other two BUKs - I'd be happy to buy those from you instead.)

Basically, at the end of the day, I'm looking to have a Vanguard (of whatever model), along with the BUKs for the other two models, in my hangar.

Thanks in advance guys and gals! :beers:

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I wish. I want them as well, but the cheapest I managed to find them on reddit was about $65 USD. You can easily find one with 2-3 years insurance though, which is quite good.

Reactions: StdDev

centimane

Rear Admiral
Mar 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Centimane
https://testsquadron.com/threads/ships-on-buyback-at-cost.11232/
Sentinel and Harbinger, unfortunately no BUKs. I got them for a slightly higher price and very unfortunately I am planning to keep them, sorry.
No worries, I'm definitely not expecting anyone to give anything they don't want to! I'm glad you were able to find some. :)

I just figured I'd put up a notice in the hopes that there's someone out there who's got one or both of them and was willing to part with them.

centimane

Rear Admiral
Mar 15, 2017
RSI Handle
Centimane
In case it winds up making a difference: if anyone has any of the three primary models of Vanguard (Warden, Sentinel, or Harbinger), along with LTI BUKs to convert it to the other two models - and are willing to sell them all as a package - I would be happy to purchase them from you.

I've also edited my original post to reflect as much.

Forgot your password?