• TEST armor (yellow/black)
  • Black armor
  • Multiple Weapons
  • Medipack
  • Food
  • Drinks

Goal:
  • Brevity use during session.
  • Flight in wing formation till engagement.
  • Fighter - FPS

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means brevity, formation and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Kindly wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel.

Check your local time:

Guilded:

Smokey-8

Commander
May 12, 2020
RSI Handle
Smokey-8
What's the official test armour ?? Is it anything that is yellow/black ??? Or is there a specific armour you would like is to use ??

Reactions: marcsand2

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
What's the official test armour ?? Is it anything that is yellow/black ??? Or is there a specific armour you would like is to use ??
Anything that is Yellow and Black (and I mean YELLOW not TAN, not Orange) is fine not paticular model is required.
If you are looking for a nice set there is the ADP heavy armor at Port Olissar or the Inquisitor medium armor at GrimEx (Crtusader, Yela's asteroid Belt), for other type of armor... well just explore the armor shop, there are several!😊

Smokey-8

Commander
May 12, 2020
RSI Handle
Smokey-8
Anything that is Yellow and Black (and I mean YELLOW not TAN, not Orange) is fine not paticular model is required.
If you are looking for a nice set there is the ADP heavy armor at Port Olissar or the Inquisitor medium armor at GrimEx (Crtusader, Yela's asteroid Belt), for other type of armor... well just explore the armor shop, there are several!😊
Nice cheers for getting back to me I will have a look around

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Nice cheers for getting back to me I will have a look around
You're welcome man.. if you have some financial problem you can either run few delivery box mission (there are some that pay near 9k )and some investigation mission that pay well (up to 10k)
Also if you'll still short on cash just buy an helmet and the body, those are the most important section to protect: the first is the most delicate target, the second the most large one and so the easty to target.

For any other question just dorp on discord, there will be alsways somone rady to help you with any of your doubt!

Forgot your password?