Destination: PO
Required:
TEST armor (yellow/black)
Black armor
Multiple Weapons
Medipack

Goal:
Brevity use during session.
Flight in wing formation till engagement.
Fighter - FPS

For AIRMAN (first time with us) we will provide basic training, which means brevity, formation and protocol. It is important that pilots knows what is expected from them during a fight.

Before the event starts, we will gather in TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel, 20:00 UTC.
During the briefing everybody needs to go to the main menu.
Everybody stays in the main menu until they get a party invite.
Kindly wear official TEST ARMOR, fit at least 1 weapon, medpacks, oxigen,...
Further instructions will be given in the TEST Discord #CFT Briefing channel.

Check your local time:

Guilded:

Last edited:
Reactions: vahadar

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
For my first real dogfight, i didnt die by ennemy fire but i crashed on ground, i'm proud i survived that long heh ^^
This prove you are a valuable TESTies able to dodge enemy fire and proper chrash his his when be able to do it. Next level: crash on asteroid (those that rotate and are more difficult to hit...)

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
For my first real dogfight, i didnt die by ennemy fire but i crashed on ground, i'm proud i survived that long heh ^^
The ground around Levski is like magnet, I crashed 2 or 3 times myself, it was really weird. Not sure if bug or another silent changes to 3.9 atmospheric flight...

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Well you know, Avenger with gatling VS Gladius with mass dirver... is not that fair combat back into 3.8 both on the agility side and on the alpha damage...
Yeap, and it earns respect by still trying to engage in a fight, which basically is a lost case, but still fight as hard as possible. You won't go down easy, and if you do, next time longer.

By the way, that is the basic of group play. You might not be able to take down an opponent, but as long as you can keep him busy, you will relieve your team mates until hopefully they can relieve you.

HUMONGO-BEERS.png

Reactions: vahadar

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
Both of you aren't noobs, only 1 guy volunteerly chooses to always fight in an underdog position. That doesn't make him a bad pilot
I never said Cugino was bad pilot. On contrary I think I was very clear few times that I think he was capable.

Here, I made joke reply to Cugino's calling me noob, which I assumed he was joking as well (despite no usual indicator of joke like smily face or whatever).
Then Cugino went defensive. I guess he was not joking in the first place then.
No problem for me.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Right, as you said above - I'm a noob, you are pro.
Both of you aren't noobs, only 1 guy volunteerly chooses to always fight in an underdog position. That doesn't make him a bad pilot
I think i'm the only one here that deserves the noob dogfighter crown ;) make it shiny yum !!

Reactions: marcsand2
Forgot your password?