Comm array mission - Crime Status?

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
So I know there is crime status, but if one goes to an array, and the terminal says "Offline", and when approached it says "Power Off", I now assume that is to be left alone? I've done this twice now and I was just trying to turn it back on (it really did say "offline"), so I hit "F". It then said shutting down. So I hit it again and it went green finally and said "Powering up". Then I woke up the next time in that run down space port (is it called Hex?). How do I get out of my crime status now?

Is there a bug with the comm array missions? The first ones I did worked fine. I wasn't looking to get on the seedy side of the law, but that's where I find myself. Help!!!

I blame it on the beer.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Seems to be a bug of the comm stations: normally you are getting a crime stat point when shutting down the comm stations. Now you are receiving one when switching/turning ON. Plus, pirates spawn at an activated comm station which also should not be the case.

Well, to get rid of the crime stat, you have to fly to Kareah. There is a terminal in a big room, floor 1, center. Activate with F, wait a minute, try not to be shot in the back.

Currently, all fps gamers are playing Star Marine, so almost no one is left for fighting in Kareah. Thus its pretty quiet around there and you should be able to fix your crime stat problem at once.

Last edited:

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Beer replenished. Kareah mission accomplished, went back to Olisar without being blown away. I find myself on the right side of the law again.

Thanks for the tudoring. Now on to figuring out some more complex challenges!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I'm getting so tired of this. What I've been doing lately is going into chat and saying that I'm coming into Kareah with a bogus crime stat, and I just want to clear it so I don't have to wake up in GH, because most of the time that ship deck is all glitched up too. Then I ask them to please not kill me because I'm not even going to draw a weapon. I'd say it works about 60% of the time. I can't wait until we have other things to do in this game besides killing each other!

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'm getting so tired of this. What I've been doing lately is going into chat and saying that I'm coming into Kareah with a bogus crime stat, and I just want to clear it so I don't have to wake up in GH, because most of the time that ship deck is all glitched up too. Then I ask them to please not kill me because I'm not even going to draw a weapon. I'd say it works about 60% of the time. I can't wait until we have other things to do in this game besides killing each other!
There is no TESTie on Discord for covering your back...??

Forgot your password?