Commander's Quarters Podcast

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
To Montoyaaaa

Dearest Great and Glorious Leader (Knees and Hands you a Stein of ALE) Commander Helphyre reporting for Duty. My Fleet, is your Fleet. My stream is Your Stream. My Life....well, Digital Life is yours My Liege. I Request permission to Start a NEW Podcast starting every Saturday at 10 pm to 11 pm EST (0200 GMT(7 pm PST)) It shall be Myself and Lt. Commander Kemi65. Both Proud members of Test Squadron. The First Podcast would begin Either on June 24th or as Late as July 8th. It will be a Mid level talk show with 2 Intermediate knowledgeable Star Citizens. We hope to bring Humor and a Focus on One Ship a Week (Rock, Paper, Scissors with possible Lizard, Spock twists thrown in) Since we will keep it 1 hour it will be limited Questions and Quests will be as the Show Dictates. Our Podcast Name will be Commander's Quarters .

I await your Decision, My Commandant.

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Good News Everyone. The Podcast begins this Saturday at 10 PM EST (7 PM PST( 2 AM GMT)) Our (Commander_Helphyre, Kemi65 and Zelarus) first Podcast will we will speaking about the Aurora MR and the Mustang Alpha (With a SC Starter Package Mustang Alpha) as a Giveaway. We will also Recap the SC Weekly News and with the Cyclone coming out on Friday we will ALSO be giving one as a giveaway. But you must be a Follower of the channel (www.twitch.tv/Commander_Helphyre) and be present to win (Unless you Subscribe.) I hope you will enjoy it we have put together a little bit different of a SHOW ...I look forward to seeing you there.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Focus on One Ship a Week (Rock, Paper, Scissors with possible Lizard, Spock twists thrown in)
Lizard you say!???
I'm in!
Godzilla_1954.gif

Reactions: dethos
Forgot your password?