[CONCERN] Will there be a Montoya Christmas Special (AKA new SOTS)?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
will a harried father of two take time away from family this holiday season to amuse a bunch of inebriated trolls?

if you're bored go set up your own lemonade stand and post a video

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
will a harried father of two take time away from family this holiday season to amuse a bunch of inebriated trolls?

You forgot to mention that they should also dress up and do a Christmas live stream.....

I see nothing wrong with this ;)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Fear not, @Blind Owl and @CrudeSasquatch are drinking together with finely crafted TEST mugs. We shall post nothing more than this picture, but that alone should be more than enough to satiate you inebriated trolls until @Montoya is done familying.
IMAG2545.jpg
IMAG2547.jpg
OK, two pictures.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

Attachments

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
He was only homeless until he found his way out of the bus station and back to the barracks. Scary time for him though. He was out of booze.
@Montoya my brother won't stop making duh fun of that one summer where I thought being in the army was cool and signed a 10 year contract to chemically treat human fecal matter into delicious drinking water!
I don't want him to stop though... that's against my Canadian ideology of letting my brother giggle at my job title

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
@Montoya my brother won't stop making duh fun of that one summer where I thought being in the army was cool and signed a 10 year contract to chemically treat human fecal matter into delicious drinking water!
I don't want him to stop though... that's against my Canadian ideology of letting my brother giggle at my job title
Poop stirrer

Reactions: MikeNificent

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
He's going to make bank...eventually. I'm actually jealous that he course so wisely. Mind you, one of us had to be the guinea pig. Yay me. So you're welcome for the suggestions.

Reactions: MikeNificent

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
What kind of man wears a hat in doors?

What kind of man wears a hood indoors?

This is a very special man we have here.

Forgot your password?