Congrats to Hasgaha for winning the 600i Contest!!

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Deserved.
Damn, that is a good video. Congrats!
Nice! Congrats!
Fucking beautiful. 10 Space Kitty's out of 0
Congratulations :beers::beers::beers:
Impressive work as always from Hasgaha
Congrats.
Well deserved.
Very nice, congrats!
THANK YOU ALL!!

Well done, now i'm not so upset I didn't get time to enter :slight_smile: Couldn't have beaten that so i'm glad I didn't waste my time!
It's actually crazy how much time my team spent on this (DamnShame & Utho). We have hours of unusable, buggy, laggy footage that I couldn't bring myself to put into the video.

damn didnt he won the tweeter screenshot contest to ...

Nice job anyway :slight_smile:
Well, I got third place in the recent July 4th screenshot contest. And months before that, I won the "Space Battle" screenshot contest. This was a different beast entirely. I couldn't have made this video without my team: DamnShame wrote the script and did the voice-over work; Utho created the score and did the sound design; and we all recorded in-game footage.

we expected someone else to win? lol
My team did. There are some incredible entries.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
we expected someone else to win? lol
Exactly. Hasgaha is one of the best in Test. So I guess that makes him one of the best in the Best. Or you could say he's the best-Best.

Either way, or is it eyether?, congrats on a truly magnificent award for a truly magnificent job by a truly magnificent talent.

God damn that is a great video! Gotta Patreon you.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Exactly. Hasgaha is one of the best in Test. So I guess that makes him one of the best in the Best. Or you could say he's the best-Best.

Either way, or is it eyether?, congrats on a truly magnificent award for a truly magnificent job by a truly magnificent talent.

God damn that is a great video! Gotta Patreon you.
Holy crap!! Thanks for becoming a Patreon! Thank you so much

Forgot your password?