Congratulations Captain Richard!

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
Captain Richard (Twitch Partner) Stop by his stream and barrel roll him.
Two hours straight this time!

Anyone that is not yet familiar with Captain Richard check him out Monday-Friday: 9:00PM to 11:00PM EDT (GMT -4). He starts off with an awesome news brief and moves on to some great Star Citizen fun. Anyone wanting to get into streaming learn from him.

Last edited:

Whizper

Captain
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Whizper
Congratulations!

Now that I think about it, he's the first Twitch streamer I ever watched live. I once again don't get why some people say the first time always sucks...

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
YOU STOLE THE TEST BANNER FROM ME.

VENGEANCE IS COMING

but srsly congrats Richard, I wish I didn't work while you streamed most of the time :(

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Congratulations on being partnered. You are the first streamer I've ever watched live and your show was immediately addictive. You are a lot of fun to watch and your stream is informative and very entertaining. Now if only I wasn't getting so much overtime at work and missing the first half of the live stream.

#Ballsdeep #Nipples #Barreltroll

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Congrats Cap'n! Looking forward to getting off this night schedule so I can see your stream again.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Congratulations! You stream at really antisocial hours for me so I think I've only watched you about twice, but from what I could tell you deserved this!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
While Baron was the one to pop my twitch cherry, only after discovering Richard did i learn not to feel guilty and dirty after the stream.

Forgot your password?