Connie Phoenix Body Pic

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
To be honest, that doesn't even look like a Constellation.
Perhaps it is a module.
It looks more like a 600i.
It's not a module, it's a rework of the body. Just like with the Cutty Blue not having a modular body but modular prisoner pods, the interior on this is body-specific for the Phoenix. I like how it looks so far though and I have a 48 month insurance one in my buyback.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I plan too :smile: It will have more cargo capacity than the Blue and that was originally the reason I got the Blue instead of the black, for the looks and to avoid the "im a pirate" vibe.
thats just a stereotype... just because you have a cutty doesnt mean you are a pirate. Same applies vice versa, if you are a pirate, you dont HAVE to have a cutty.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
I'm not a fan of what i'm seeing of that pic for the new phoenix. i feel like im looking at a beetle or something. We will see though it has a long way to go if that is what they have at the moment.
That's only the back end. The middle area where the entrance is and the cockpit are cutout so it looks short like a beetle. It also doesn't have the engines attached on the body yet.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
That's only the back end. The middle area where the entrance is and the cockpit are cutout so it looks short like a beetle. It also doesn't have the engines attached on the body yet.
lol well thank the lord i was about to say it looked great before and if that is what the full ship looks like now i just want to laugh. we will see what happens. Did they say they were making it any bigger or is it going to be the same size?

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
lol well thank the lord i was about to say it looked great before and if that is what the full ship looks like now i just want to laugh. we will see what happens. Did they say they were making it any bigger or is it going to be the same size?
It's supposed to be a bit bigger than the normal one, I think it has 2 floors in the midsection but that is just speculation.

Forgot your password?