Conqueror's Blade A.K.A Kingdom Under Fire 2

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
https://cb.my.com/en

A free to play game that is a lot like Kingdom Under Fire series, but you know. Actually coming out in NA. Picture Dynasty Warriors meets rts without the base buildling etc. You run around with a hero unit and bunch of grouped up smaller units that you control and fight it out on open battlefields. Would be cool to get a TEST group going on this. Communities get access to the PTR and im a big fan of the Kingdom Under Fire series.

More in depth on the mechanics, like rain affecting fire arrows and sandstorms. Houses (guilds) can capture cities and upgrade them etc. Mainly pvp focused 5v5 or 15v15. It has PvE missions like defend against waves or world bosses.

https://forums.uncrowned.org/topic/63-official-pre-launch-information/

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
The website makes the game look like it was a mobile game ported over to PC.
I dunno how i feels about this one.

Citadel

Grand Admiral
Sep 2, 2018
RSI Handle
Citadel_MD
I manage to play a demo of this whilst at GamesCom in August and it was pretty good, I have beta access and I'm actually looking forward to it!

Agrath

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 27, 2015
RSI Handle
bentst
I will try this. After tiger knight and for honor my expectations are on the lower side, but the concept is appealing

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
So apparently if we show that our community is interested in the game. We can get access to the ptr. I actually think this would be easy for us as our community is very large. If you guys are interested in that let me know and ill look more into it. I would say I would like more than a handful of people interested in before i dive into this.

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
The devs compared it to mount and blade, Dynasty Warriors, and kingdom under fire 2. Which if you know at least the first 2, it is a good description of the game. Your hero unit is not as op as dynasty warriors though.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?