Constellation Question

Biscuits0

Ensign
May 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Biscuits0
Hi all. I know it's still early days but I was wondering about my Connie. I've got a mate who can fly it with me (Bennett0), but was wondering if anyone else here would like to man the turrets/stations/ Merlin etc?

As I understand it the Connie performance suffers in combat if you don't have a full crew.. and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay some stinking NPC to help pilot my ship!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
I'm sure you'll find many people who'll help fill your positions. There'll always be someone who just wants to shoot at things without having to worry about flying.

Many of us have multi-crew ships, too!

Reactions: Biscuits0

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I personally am looking forward to crewing ships almost as much as I am as flying them!

As long as I get a fair cut of any profits/loot/salvage, you can always hit me up if you need a gunner/engineer on a multi-crew ship.

Biscuits0

Ensign
May 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Biscuits0
Anti - Of course anyone on the ship will get a fair cut of the profits if we're running some cargo from one place to the other, or any other mission like that!

Barthanes- Eh?:confused:

Biscuits0

Ensign
May 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Biscuits0
Yeah, I'll have a re think about it once the mechanics for taking over a ship become clear. Definitely don't want to get shot in the back!

Forgot your password?