Corwin Here!

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Where you from stranger?
I live in Chicago. It's nice here. You should visit it if you haven't. Just don't go to Southern Chicago... there's some bad areas there.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The fact that it is litterally everything I have wanted in a space sim ever. I was a huge fan of the old games Roberts made as well, so that also helped. I've always been a huge sci-fi nerd, even going so far as to be in a roleplaying group in a game called Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Now this is a hard one... Exploration and dogfighting, mostly... Currently I can't wait for Operation Pitchfork. If it has even a 10th of the people signed up for it currently show up, it will still be amazing to see and be a part of.

That said, I really want to go out being the security for an explorer and happen upon some unknown area that's infested with a type of enemy the explorers and I had only heard about in hushed whispers in bars on backwater planets on the fringes of colonized space. I would love nothing more than to go toe to toe with a entirely new enemy that I need to figure out how it ticks as I'm fighting it.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Um... I don't really have a first game I remember playing. I've always been a HUGE gamer, playing games on the NES and SNES as early as when I was two years old. I guess if I had to say any, it would be a mixture of the orriginal Mario, the orriginal Zelda, Duck Hunt, Pac-Man, and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

What other games do you play?

I mainly play Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator but I occasionally will play TF2, Borderlands 2, Sins of a Solar Empire (though I suck), Starcraft 2, FTL, Company of Heroes, Rising Storm, Chivalry, and a huge assortment of other games once or twice a month, if that counts.

Picard or Kirk?

They both hold a place in my heart. I like the crew of Kirk better but I like Picard as a captain more. Can't I have both?

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome dude! Have you ever tried playing EVE Online? Sounds like it could be up your alley. I don't suppose you read scifi books as well?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Hi Corwin and welcome!

You and your crew from Artemis are going to be great to fly with in the Idris or Bengal!

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
Hi Corwin and welcome!

You and your crew from Artemis are going to be great to fly with in the Idris or Bengal!
Oh shit, that's true. Maybe we'll actually have a chance of holding the Bengal we steal appropriate!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
"HOLY SHIT! WE CAPTURED THE BENGAL!!! DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO EFFECTIVELY COMMAND A CREW??"

Corwin steps up... "I DO!"

Reactions: Flipper

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
I would live on that Bengal. I'm going to love logging on and wondering where the fuck I am

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Welcome dude! Have you ever tried playing EVE Online? Sounds like it could be up your alley. I don't suppose you read scifi books as well?
Actually, I have tried EVE. It was fun but at the time I didn't have enough money to actually pay for it and I had noone to help teach me, so I kinda decided that active shield tanking on a Drake with no missile launchers and using just drones was a good idea... Keep in mind, I was like 14 or 15 at the time and not too bright...

In terms of reading, I read at a whomping 137 words per minute (that was my fastest reading test in the past 3 years, most are around 100 or less), so I tend to not read much. I need to REALLY like a book to read the whole thing.

Hi Corwin and welcome!

As for that, Commander Corwin, First Officer aboard the flagship TSN Falcon of the 2nd Fleet, 4th Light Division at your service!

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
I can attest Corwin is a fine spaceship captain, and I have flown under him many times.

Cadet Officer Vastair, Science officer aboard the TSN Osiris reporting for duty.

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Aurora fleet? No Aurora fleet can be as good as ours!

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
How about Aurora Aegis? It's not really an operation, and calling it an aegis instead of a shield can make us feel more intelligent and eloquent.

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Intelligent? Us? Come on, we're making a Aurora fleet to take over a Bengel... We're not inteligent... We're briliant! It's the last thing they would expect!

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
Ignorant people wouldn't want anything to do with that. It would be a repellent on its own.

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
Fair point, fair point. Let's compromise and say Operation Aurora Aeigs!

Forgot your password?