Could anyone use a 3 day PAX South Badge?

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
EDIT: Badge is spoken for!

Hey all,

I bought a 3day PAX South Badge when they went on sale, but wound up being unable to attend. It finally just arrived today (cutting it close, aren't they?), so even though it's short notice I'm wondering if there are any TESTies who are going to be in the area and want to attend but don't have a badge (or only have 1 day but would like to attend more). I'm not looking for any money for it, just want it to go to someone who can use it. Let me know ASAP and I'll throw it in the mail.

-JB

P.S. Obviously since it starts the day after tomorrow, it may not get to you through the mail in time. If there's somewhere you're staying in San Antonio that I can mail it to you that might be best.

Last edited:
Reactions: CitizenDad

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Alternatively, if there's someone who's going and already has a pass, I could just send it to them and they could give it to someone at the Con.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
Someone PMed me, the Badge is taken!

Either way, you sir are awesome. +1 Mr JB :D
If only this were East... very nice of you to offer!
Haha, it's not a problem. Either I send the badge to someone or it'll just sit in my drawer. I'd rather SOMEONE get use out of it. :p

Also it's not entirely impossible that I'll be in the same situation for East, but we'll see.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?