Espionage Covert Ops/Black Ops and Intelligence

Arrogant Devil

Commander
Nov 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Arrogant_Devil
I'm wondering if anyone has thought of starting a group here in Test based around Covert Ops/Black Ops. I understand that CIG wants to have the game on multiple servers rather creating a single shard universe, so I'm not sure how viable CovOps and BlackOps will be as a play style. Any thoughts?

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Pretty sure they're going for the single shard universe thing again. Also, since we can assassinate high level NPCs (maybe a member of the UEE Senate or even the Imperator?) I could really see black ops being a thing. However, I think we've already got the covert ops covered what with everybody in the Squadron being a spai, so we shouldn't really do much of that.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
...However, I think we've already got the covert ops covered what with everybody in the Squadron being a spai, so we shouldn't really do much of that.
just to be clear, all those TESTes are spais for other orgs

Lord knows, we haven't a prayer of keeping any secrets of our own

Arrogant Devil

Commander
Nov 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Arrogant_Devil
Pretty sure they're going for the single shard universe thing again. Also, since we can assassinate high level NPCs (maybe a member of the UEE Senate or even the Imperator?) I could really see black ops being a thing. However, I think we've already got the covert ops covered what with everybody in the Squadron being a spai, so we shouldn't really do much of that.

That would be good if they went for the single shard universe cause it would make Covertops and BlackOps more viable to play. But I'm also curious if we had any plans to create a group designed around that aspect of play style because it would be useful for wars. If we didn't have someone creating one here in Test I was going to see if maybe I could maybe start the group and see how many of us would be interested in that style of gameplay.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I hope that's a good thing. :p
it's pragmatic

with no admissions standards anyone can plant a spai in our ranks

so we just assume everyone is a spai and go about our business

for sure any covert ops division we created would soon be full of spais

Last edited:

deradevil

Space Marshal
May 8, 2016
RSI Handle
deradevil
I agree!!
I like that kind of gameplay!!

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
hello. i joined 404 today, cause my nature is a bit sensitive. im in test piracy and also in 404, i may not get crimestat although im in piracy, cause i joined a german coorp today, where crimestat is omitted.

i was in all large german coorps now and can have a look after them.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
hello. i joined 404 today, cause my nature is a bit sensitive. im in test piracy and also in 404, i may not get crimestat although im in piracy, cause i joined a german coorp today, where crimestat is omitted.

i was in all large german coorps now and can have a look after them.
Hello! Welcome! We, in the 404th will be sure to [REDACTED] right in the [REDACTED] until you are [REDACTED].

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I may not be the best digital marksman, but I'm killer at pouring shots for my friends like each of you wonderful TESTies. Bottoms up :beers:

Forgot your password?