Crapshoot without a parachute

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Backed since 2012 and was a member of Imperium since 2013 but no one is ever on over there and gaming alone isn't any fun, hence why I wanted to join you crazy lot.
Exactly the reason why i joined Test too after a loooong break, coming from Imperium. Despite being a large org, nobody is ever online in Imperium to play with, and the discord and forum are not that active anymore, (discord is really not active).

Welcome to the party Panda ! 🍻

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Hey guys i'm PandaCitizen. Here to join in on the shenanigans and be with an active org. Backed since 2012 and was a member of Imperium since 2013 but no one is ever on over there and gaming alone isn't any fun, hence why I wanted to join you crazy lot.
Aloha and welcome aboard!

Crazy is as subjective as Mr. Jones the invisible talking Cheese Sandwich, or so he once told me - he's the least objective sentient being in existence so he's ideally placed to know exactly what subjectivity and everything that revolves around it is. I know he's invisible because no one else can see him. Or hear him. Invisibility makes people who can't see them also deaf to them, doesn't it... doesn't it...?

Last edited:

PandaCitizen

Rear Admiral
Oct 24, 2020
RSI Handle
PandaCitizen
Thx for the welcome everyone. I If I ever say anything offensive which hopefully only happens in jokes let me know. I work in the labor industry ,HVAC/Appliance tech, and the jokes we tell are not always classy as you could guess but are never meant to hurt anyone's feelings, offend them, or attack them in any way. Unless your @Fullback then the joke about micro will never end.

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?