CREEPYPASTA/THEORY: Chris Roberts is actually Jesus Christ

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
DISCLAIMER: It is not my fault if your faith is lost in CIG, Humanity, or Hamsters. Please be warned that this is all legitimate footage and should be handled with care, and never EVER be shared on 4chan.

So the last night I went out and did some detective work near CIG headquarters , and attached a Go Pro to a tree across the lake. What I saw was absolutely mind blowing. If you don't believe me, just look at this raw footage I recorded below.

As you can see, the man we know and love, Chris Roberts, seems to have defied all known physics by walking on water, right by my camera. I made a forum post but it was deleted IMMEDIATELY by CHRIS HIMSELF

Proof:

Not only was Chris Roberts rude with this statement, but he seems to want no one to know about his secret.

I say we file complaints on robertsspaceindustries.com until we figure out just what Chris is hiding, because this secret is proof that SC's development cycle might not be as suspected due to Chris having to take all the responsibilities of the Messiah.

Remember: Only you can stop Chris Roberts from taking over the Universe

-Stefmor90, June 15th, 2014

Last edited:

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
What the fuck drugs are you ON?
Sorry that the shear realization of what Chris Roberts might actually be could come as a shock to some, but please note that this is all legitimate footage, and we must report this to Chris immediately, or something terrible might happen to Star Citizen.

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
DISCLAIMER: It is not my fault if your faith is lost in CIG, Humanity, or Hamsters. Please be warned that this is all legitimate footage and should be handled with care, and never EVER be shared on 4chan.

So the last night I went out and did some detective work near CIG headquarters , and attached a Go Pro to a tree across the lake. What I saw was absolutely mind blowing. If you don't believe me, just look at this raw footage I recorded below.

As you can see, the man we know and love, Chris Roberts, seems to have defied all known physics by walking on water, right by my camera. I made a forum post but it was deleted IMMEDIATELY by CHRIS HIMSELF

Proof:

Not only was Chris Roberts rude with this statement, but he seems to want no one to know about his secret.

I say we file complaints on robertsspaceindustries.com until we figure out just what Chris is hiding, because this secret is proof that SC's development cycle might not be as suspected due to Chris having to take all the responsibilities of the Messiah.

Remember: Only you can stop Chris Roberts from taking over the Universe

-Stefmor90, June 15th, 2014
Behold the beauty of thine Aurora, stocked with bountiful beer and pretzels. [chanting] Come now let us all go get some yum yumzzz! [/chanting]
ROBERTS 4:20

Reactions: stefmor90

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
Behold the beauty of thine Aurora, stocked with bountiful beer and pretzels. [chanting] Come now let us all go get some yum yumzzz! [/chanting]
ROBERTS 4:20
I am the Lord thy Roberts
Thou shalt have no other pledge before me
Thou shalt not make unto thee any gravy image
Thou shalt not take the name of the lord thy Roberts in vain
Remember the subscription day. To keep it holy
Honor thy pilot and thy wingman
Thou shalt not welp
Thou shall not make it sexy
Thou shalt not pirate
Thou shalt not beer false witness
Thou shalt not covet ships anything but the Aurora

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Wait whats happening! My perception of reality has been severely distorted. :(

Reactions: stefmor90

stefmor90

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Valihanth
Wait whats happening! My perception of reality has been severely distorted. :(
It appears the Master of Hamsters has lost his faith in Hamsters. I fret not, for if you have read the disclaimer you know this is not my issue.

Ȏ͗ͦ͆͗̇̎͘N̗͍̼̈͑̓͑ͩ̃̓͞L̰Y̠̐̄̔̈ͥ̉̂ ̷̰̥ͪ̓͆̍̄͐T̡̓͌́̿̑ͪH̛͈̳̱̗̹̟ͭ͌E̤͇͉̙͕̳͉̐͊̒̓ͬ̍̏ ̬̗͗̐͂̏͛̽Ǵ̨̩̪̗̠̫̂́͛O̮̍ͮ͟D̰̼̼̹͓ͨ̉ͥ̄̽ͦͬȘ̵̩̰̏ͦͫͅ ͔̥̩̹̬̉̄̓ͬC̮̖͚̘ͩ̊ͩ͐͗A̘͍͉̜̻N͕ͧͤͣ̿̌ ͔̠͔̱̱͈ͣ̄Ŝ͖̪͍̃ͫA̹͚̦̝̍̄͌̇̋ͅV͖͇ͩ̾̽̾ͦͣͬÊ̸̯̳̱͚̌ͥ̈́ ͕̥͉͑͋Y̶̱̯̞͖͚͚͆̓ͧͤ̒͌ͅÓ̌̈́̇͜U̝̫̠ͣ̄̏̎͂̏ͥ ̬́̃͂͘Ṅ̡ͤͯO̫ͨͦ̄͘W̡̳̤̾ͤ̆̔͌

Reactions: Dank Commander
Forgot your password?