Cutlass Black Giveaway #3 (ENDS DEC 17th)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Awesome :beers: Love the skill testing question that one was RAAD I had to use a calculator to solve it, but got it down right, so all good now :beers:

:upside_down::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I tried to enter but it's too complicated for me this early on a Saturday.
I had that problem last time. And this time.

Still, don't want to put anyone else off so hey you guys, you have a higher chance of winning as I havn't been competent enough to compete!

RedLir

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
RedLir
I had that problem last time. And this time.

Still, don't want to put anyone else off so hey you guys, you have a higher chance of winning as I havn't been competent enough to compete!
The only requirement is to log in with your Twitch account and follow on your twitter account. It prevents the auto generated bots from entering 1000's of bogus entries into the giveaway if we left it "Twitch follow" only.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The only requirement is to log in with your Twitch account and follow on your twitter account. It prevents the auto generated bots from entering 1000's of bogus entries into the giveaway if we left it "Twitch follow" only.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!
There you go, have at it you people!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Lol yea except I don't have a twitter account. Maybe I'm too old school but I really don't wanna know every random thought of any particular person nor do I feel the need to share my own.
You don't need to use one.

When I got one I got 6 followers quickly, but then they must have worked out who I was, because I went back down to two just as quickly. I thought I must have said something offensive, so I deleted all the top quality* content I'd made and as if by magic I'm back to 6 followers.

The crrrrazy life of the Twitterati.

*quality may not have been top.

Forgot your password?