Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Demo!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I watched that...this is the video they showed all the "journalists" at E3 --> I'm really excited for this. Gameplay was awesome.

The demo at E3 was run an an intel 8700k CPU with a 1080Ti & 32GB RAM ... so I'm not expecting this to be released this console generation.

So, it should still come out before SC, ha ha, but not before...2020? that's my guess.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I watched that...this is the video they showed all the "journalists" at E3 --> I'm really excited for this. Gameplay was awesome.

The demo at E3 was run an an intel 8700k CPU with a 1080Ti & 32GB RAM ... so I'm not expecting this to be released this console generation.

So, it should still come out before SC, ha ha, but not before...2020? that's my guess.
It will be fucking glorious

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Look awesome

but WTF 's the deal with the numbers flying of the body of the one that got hit by bullets...

That's not immersive, it just look stupid.. IMO

:smiley::smile::laughing::joy::joy::joy:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
was about to watch a movie (Dredd 2012), then saw this post. I was waiting for this for since E3
I don't need no other movie anymore, got stuck watching this lol
Loveing all I see!
Only thing I'm not loving is that I need to start saving for a proper PC upgrade now, both for this and SC hehehe

Edit:
- the look, the feel, the immersion! GTA-Withcer set in the Future! Awesome!
You know, good games induce something like a "taste" in the mouth, like good beer and steak. It's pretty rare these days, but This has that "taste"! this'll be a good one!
- character models look great (even though skin textures looked kinda blurry yet), with good looking animations. no creepy feeling
- umm, everything so far really, apart from a few small things down below
Dislikes:
- the numbers flying, and some other UI elements feel rough, I'm these will be refined, and I hope the damage numbers can be disabled.
- that the demo was recorded/played with a controller. I can certainly understand why that was the best choice fro the demo through. Easy to pick up and play for the scumba.. I mean the game "journalists", and also provides smoother camera movement which looks better in a demo then fast/jaggy mouse movement.
- even while watching at 4K, it still all seemed very blurry. Probably the compression not playing nice with motion blur?

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Look awesome

but WTF 's the deal with the numbers flying of the body of the one that got hit by bullets...

That's not immersive, it just look stupid.. IMO

:smiley::smile::laughing::joy::joy::joy:
you are playing a person with cybernetic enhancements and you can scan shit with your eyeballs......and you are worried about numbers?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
you are playing a person with cybernetic enhancements and you can scan shit with your eyeballs......and you are worried about numbers?
Oh I got that part clear and all good with that part....
But that critical hit, critical hit, critical hit and those number just look so....
It just scream so much omg omg omg omg omg 15ish gunhow style on a game that look so damn good.... Pointless info IMO.
And the numbers could have been scrolled on a side panel on screen not in the middle of the fight, hiding your target...

I do love the Cybertech thingy they created just look awesome and most part of other screen info look so well thought through.
But that number thingy, wow what the hell happen there ha ha ha...
Sure hope there is a option to turn it of at least then it would make some sense :D

CHEERS :beer: :beer: :beers:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

Nerdandanoob

Ensign
Aug 29, 2018
RSI Handle
Punkmafflez
Honestly I really love the fact CDPR decided to show what they had. Made me even more excited for the game, the question is just how big is the game going to be and will it destroy my PC lol. Really looking forward to anymore videos they share with us. I really do feel bad for games like Deus Ex now.

Forgot your password?