Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
This is the way..

Also, SCAM!

Also also, some say CDPR blinked, and pushed it back so it won't clash with FFVII remake release date cos that's been pushed back too... or something along those lines? Anyways, it's a scam, even though we get a better game, it's still a scam.
Edit: April had Res Evil 3 remake, FF7 remake, and The Last of Us 2 release. I'm going with the idea that they do need more time, and it's way more profitable to not compete with these titlesy so it makes sense to push it back, make it better and have a much better first round of sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bambooza

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Cyberpunk Release Delayed until September 2020
I'm ok with that if it means a better project delivered. SC has prepared me for the waiting game so I'm good.
I'll be surprised if it will actually released on time...
Up to now, 3 month from the release date, nobody, execpt the invited press, has seen a full game play video, I mean a full game play, not a collage of a few minute stuck toghter.
There is no info on the announced weapon, character and veicles customization, no image either, no screen shot on the night city during nights (at least as far as I know...).
Plus they are keep chnaging idea on what will be the game content every month or so (yes 3rd camera, then no only on cinematic, then noither in those...), at the current state the game should be for a April release all of the above should be pubblic and there should be more info.

Hope in the next month some info came out, and I mean some REAL info, not some bould up news like "Oh my god there will be 30+ hour of KR scene in it !!!!111!"... with is great but if I'll like to see a KR acting I'll wathc a movie, not playing a game...

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Wel considering what we have seen so far (ot he lack of actually) I'll expect they need annother full year of develop.
May be I'm vrong and they just need some extra months for fix some issue, but I'm still skeptical about it...

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Noo I wanted this. I'd rather it not be a biggy POS though so,.....oh well.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Not suprising really given Covid etc. Oh well it's be a nice xmas pressy to myself!

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Chris has had me training for this for YEARS...
And lo, the mighty SC backers did rise from the murky depths and say "Pfffft only a few months? You guys don't know you're born."

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
SC in development since 2013. Available as early-access since more or less the beginning.
Randomly selected comments found on the net:

---- What's taking so long?
---- CR doesn't care about the "players"!
---- It's a scam!

CP2077 in development since 2012, available for pre-order since June 2019.
Randomly selected comments posted after another delay:

---- You can’t rush art!
---- You only get to play a game for the first time once. Get it done right.
---- Why would you think moving the launch date costs you trust? As far as I'm concerned, it increases the trust I have in you, and the quality of the upcoming game, because you prefer putting out something good, rather than throw it out as quickly as possible.

; )

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Pushed back *again* now Nov. 19

That's funny... just some time ago (like february),, some CDPR state that "the game is basically complete"... now another push back...?
Ok COVID shit has to take the toll, but in conjunction with the several project changes that happen and the lacking of actual content information (no image, no REAL gameplay video, etc...) this dump my expectation even more...
Happy to be proven wrong when it will be finally released...

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?