Cyclone Q&A

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
I wish the wheel hubs could rotate up to the top, that's one thing I thought of when I was looking at the pictures and hoped was a feature till I read that answer. The thing should have some
real good low end power since it's got offset hubs.
I thought the wheels looked more like 4 funky futuristic single tracks than wheels.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I thought the wheels looked more like 4 funky futuristic single tracks than wheels.
Yeah, they've got offset hubs. If you look closely in some of the picks with a better view of the wheels, you can see it looks like it's got gear teeth on the inside of the tire and the hub would probably use those and a track to spin the wheel.

Reactions: Stevetank

Grimm_Reaper

Space Marshal
May 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Reaper
The Q&A confirmed why my wallet remains tightly shut. Its a ground vehicle with S1 sized pylons, weapon and shielding. Its neither heavily armored or agile or fast. Ill probably ccu my black dragonfly to a racer version just to have some fun off-roading or race. But most of the time its going to be in hangar.

Speedkills

Admiral
Oct 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedkills
I was considering the turret variant, but after hearing the recon has stealth + beacons and the AA has a size 1 emp, I'm really torn what to upgrade to. Maybe ditch the base entirely and have two variants.

Forgot your password?