Daily ops - prep and schedule - 12pm EST and 7pm EST

8rawler

Vice Admiral
Jan 5, 2018
RSI Handle
8rawler
Has anyone been able to party join a server in 3.5.1?
Have been unable to get into same server all weekend w/o multiple tries.
Me and my borther (both in test) are interested, need info on how we’ll get on same server etc.

Montoya,
plz add 8rawler and Arroe to contacts.
Thanks!

Reactions: Mich Angel

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Thank you, Glorious Leader Montoya, for your wisdom in how to not suck like a skittle carebear.

Sounds like the easiest way to buy the ensemble is to buy some UEC which will appear in game as aUEC and can be used without having to dodge griefers as you Covalex, but I understand if you don't have $10 to throw away on a game.

PVE shit is not heretical. It's just not so very manly. (I plan to carebear a medic, don't flame me, too hard.)

Let the might of TEST Squardon rumble through the PU. For the glory of Montoya and TEST!

Reactions: Mich Angel

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Has anyone been able to party join a server in 3.5.1?
Have been unable to get into same server all weekend w/o multiple tries.
Me and my borther (both in test) are interested, need info on how we’ll get on same server etc.
@Printimus resorted to the 2.6.3 way to form a party last weekend, it worked fine:
  • be in each others contacts list
  • add everybody to a party
  • everybody in Crusader menu
  • select the same region
  • countdown
  • everybody hits the join instance button at the same time
  • when in instance, check in global chat how much party members are in the same instance
Off course not everybody lands in the same instance, so:
  • one person decides in crusader menu which instance is not full
  • all party members not in the correct instance go back to main menu
  • all party members join on friends
  • have fun

MurderingPsycho

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 10, 2018
RSI Handle
Zombie_Bait
Thank you, Glorious Leader Montoya, for your wisdom in how to not suck like a skittle carebear.

Sounds like the easiest way to buy the ensemble is to buy some UEC which will appear in game as aUEC and can be used without having to dodge griefers as you Covalex, but I understand if you don't have $10 to throw away on a game.

PVE shit is not heretical. It's just not so very manly. (I plan to carebear a medic, don't flame me, too hard.)

Let the might of TEST Squardon rumble through the PU. For the glory of Montoya and TEST!
If you're a medic, I'm adding you to my contact list (not that it does much good at the moment). My guy gets shot at a lot, I think he may be addicted to lead....or I need a different handle.

Forgot your password?