Daily ops - prep and schedule - 12pm EST and 7pm EST

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
If you're a medic, I'm adding you to my contact list (not that it does much good at the moment). My guy gets shot at a lot, I think he may be addicted to lead....or I need a different handle.
Two things: 1. I will never charge TESTies for medic services as long as i have any UEC left. 2. My Endeavor Hope will be named Doc Teal's Chop Shop and Wellness Centre (I put the R before the E so it sounds more posh).

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I specifically said that "tan is not yellow" and what you have here are a bunch of people in TAN!

I guess we should have expected this much. Oh well.
When I get back from Dallas I'll put together a how to video. It's going to show you how to buy armor, how to tell and read the difference between Tan and Yellow and finally how to look as bad ass as I do in the game! Oh and it's going to show you what guns look like, how to buy extra ammo, med pens and oxy pens. ;)

8rawler

Vice Admiral
Jan 5, 2018
RSI Handle
8rawler
FWIW doing a couple of bunker missions will pay for gear.
I “kinda” had a clean run the other night: YouTube video
way more fun with backup...
I’d like to load up an ursa in a valk and do some combined arms ops.

BTW i hear that some sources say Tan IS Yellow...

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
That "Tan" that is yellow real name is "Alabaster yellow" a very soft tan yellow = light tan mixed in yellow.

Then we have "light alabaster yellow" look a lot like tan but it is not tan and not yellow but such could be mistaken for washed out yellow.

(Tan is = dark brown mixed with white and dark brown used to make tan is either mad up of a light brown mixed with a bit black and or dark crimson"red" then you have light brown with only black) There are other variations of dark brown but to make pure "Tan" color you use dark brown with black preferably, mixed with white give a light-ish washed out brown we call tan.
To get the dark tan you just add either less white or more dark brown with black or just a couple drops black.

Light Tan some time wrongly called beigie.

Medium Tan the most common Tan

Dark Tan often wrongly called light brown

Conclusion: Tan is not yellow. tan is white wash dark brown.

This is yellow..

Dark yellow

Light (pale) yellow often wrongly called tan

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I prefer the dark yellow my self.
Yeah me to that is more like the Test yellow, which is the dark yellow very sharp yellow with a very tiny, tiny tint of crimson red in it.
Very wrongfully called sharp light orange to a untrained eye but is very much a pure yellow :D

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Yellow can become ambiguous, and browns can look like yellows to some people. and color blindness is not the only problem. But there is no ambiguity in SC, the yellow armor has the word "Yellow" in the name. My suggestion is, buy that one.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That "Tan" that is yellow real name is "Alabaster yellow" a very soft tan yellow = light tan mixed in yellow.

Then we have "light alabaster yellow" look a lot like tan but it is not tan and not yellow but such could be mistaken for washed out yellow.

(Tan is = dark brown mixed with white and dark brown used to make tan is either mad up of a light brown mixed with a bit black and or dark crimson"red" then you have light brown with only black) There are other variations of dark brown but to make pure "Tan" color you use dark brown with black preferably, mixed with white give a light-ish washed out brown we call tan.
To get the dark tan you just add either less white or more dark brown with black or just a couple drops black.

Light Tan some time wrongly called beigie.

Medium Tan the most common Tan

Dark Tan often wrongly called light brown

Conclusion: Tan is not yellow. tan is white wash dark brown.

This is yellow..

Dark yellow

Light (pale) yellow often wrongly called tan

CHEERS! 🍻
Looking at these colour examples on my various different devices and screens has taught me one thing: The colour balance on some of them is very off...

Forgot your password?