Damn the torpedos, FULL SPEED AHEAD!

Ninjabawls

Grand Admiral
Nov 18, 2013
RSI Handle
Sisu
Hello my fellow crash TEST squadies! Just checkin in on the forums. Getting ready for some space mayhem. Hoping there are some others I can organize in with for some high stakes operations.

Where you from stranger?

The CLT NC.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The feature that got my money, boarding parties! I love the space sim-FPS combination they are pitching. Chris Roberts already does space sims right and that would be enough but to tach on some FPS... TAKE MY MONEY! If we ever see the day where we are D-day style landing on the hull of a Bengal for FPS incursion... I will pass out from a massive erection. Aside from that, complicated ship builds and immersion. The no HUD 3rd person is great! No HUD unless you have a helmet for it in FPS, amazing. All of the things that made PC gaming HARD! I'd probably play EVE but I really don't like tab-targeting style of combat.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
On the flip side of the assault parties, exploration. I love wandering out into the nothingness. Back in SWG, I always enjoyed roaming the middle of no where. Collecting and fencing goods I come across on the way.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Not sure. Wolf3d is what got me hooked. QuakeWorld got me addicted. OG 2Fort4! Its all about the multiplayer for me these days.

What other games do you play?
Basically a bunch of F2P right now. Nothing great aside from Planetside which I'm waning on. WoT, Star Conflict, SWTOR, blah blah blah... Biding my time until the next Star Citizen alpha. Wheres GTA5 PC?!

Picard or Kirk?
Picard plays by the book. Kirk throws the book. I like throwing things.

I'm currently sporting a Super Hornet, Cutlass and Freelancer. Hoping for a Freelancer variant with an upgraded hull like the Super Hornet.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Hello my fellow crash TEST squadies! Just checkin in on the forums. Getting ready for some space mayhem. Hoping there are some others I can organize in with for some high stakes operations.
Mmmmmmm stakes. I like mine medium well.

Welcome aboard.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Mmmmmmm stakes. I like mine medium well.

Welcome aboard.
Medium well? Heretic! That's only one step away from well-done!

Medium rare or GTFO.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Medium well? Heretic! That's only one step away from well-done!

Medium rare or GTFO.
Had that same attitude once. Ordered it that way and got it back spitting blood out of it and thought it was going to be the best. Next morning I'm curled over the shitter with nothing left to hurl. Yeah... Never again...
EDIT: And I got it that way on a date with a girl at a fancy restaurant. Needless to say it was fun explaining to her that it wasn't her that made me hurl the next day...

Last edited:

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Had that same attitude once. Ordered it that way and got it back spitting blood out of it and thought it was going to be the best. Next morning I'm curled over the shitter with nothing left to hurl. Yeah... Never again...
EDIT: And I got it that way on a date with a girl at a fancy restaurant. Needless to say it was fun explaining to her that it wasn't her that made me hurl the next day...
Fine, Medium. No more!

Reactions: JoeCool4433

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Damn the torpedos, FULL SPEED AHEAD!

butbutbut i though our ships were our torpedos.....

Reactions: JoeCool4433
Forgot your password?