Daymar Rally Team

Dose

Commander
Apr 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Dose
I am currently trying to make teams for the rally. So far I have almost a full team for the bike division (NOX, dragonfly, X1). any ideas or thoughts on a rover team (URSA rover) and a buggy team (cyclone and its variants)? Teams consist of four members, two support crew and two pilots. And consists of a support ship (caterpillar, ect) , a main ground vehicle, and a backup ground vehicle. I spoke with those holding the event today and they would prefer us to only have one team per class. Let me know your thoughts here or in discord. More information can be found at daymar rally.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Beautiful. Dose will be responsible for sending an official Test Squadron Team :D And yea, as printimus said. Check out Team Rocket in the groups tab.
Go in there and create an event.

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
I am currently trying to make teams for the rally. So far I have almost a full team for the bike division (NOX, dragonfly, X1). any ideas or thoughts on a rover team (URSA rover) and a buggy team (cyclone and its variants)? Teams consist of four members, two support crew and two pilots. And consists of a support ship (caterpillar, ect) , a main ground vehicle, and a backup ground vehicle. I spoke with those holding the event today and they would prefer us to only have one team per class. Let me know your thoughts here or in discord. More information can be found at daymar rally.

Ahhhw....
Why did you offer the opportunity for them to restrict us to one team each event ;) Definitely shouldn't have asked and just floooded the field or is that unsporting?

Did you ask them if we can drive whilst drunk?

Dose

Commander
Apr 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Dose
Ahhhw....
Why did you offer the opportunity for them to restrict us to one team each event ;) Definitely shouldn't have asked and just floooded the field or is that unsporting?

Did you ask them if we can drive whilst drunk?
I did not ask lol. However I doubt they would have a problem if a pilot has a bit of liquid courage in him :)

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
So... Are TEST doing a Daymar Rally team?

https://www.daymarrally.com/

I'm interested, and have a Cyclone TR.
@Dose has been tasked with setting it up for Test.
I hope you don't mind, but might delete your event in Team Rocket at some point, to put up another with more information and its eyes on possible training sessions and team setup. I don't dare promise too much on behalf of another person of course, but yea. I hope that's alright :)

Crichten

Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
Im_batman
@Dose has been tasked with setting it up for Test.
I hope you don't mind, but might delete your event in Team Rocket at some point, to put up another with more information and its eyes on possible training sessions and team setup. I don't dare promise too much on behalf of another person of course, but yea. I hope that's alright :slight_smile:

I don't mind... As long as it gets done :metal:

Forgot your password?