Derelict ships

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The derelicts do look great. Looks like they will fairly easily be able to randomly generate wrecks for missions and other random encounters. I am really interested in learning more about the looting system and whether or not you will have to actually remove components you want to salvage from their panels or if they will just be found floating in the "snow globe" with everything else. Either way, very exciting stuff!

Reactions: AstroSam and Rolo

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Did someone say derelict ships?
I am really interested in learning more about the looting system and whether or not you will have to actually remove components you want to salvage from their panels or if they will just be found floating in the "snow globe" with everything else.
Alright guys, this is an Idris, so we're going for panels 23, 29, and 43 on floors 2, 3, and 7! If it's blown just leave it, but we need to fill 12 SCU to make this trip worth it, now move!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Alright guys, this is an Idris, so we're going for panels 23, 29, and 43 on floors 2, 3, and 7! If it's blown just leave it, but we need to fill 12 SCU to make this trip worth it, now move!
Must....have....heist moments! Holy crap I never even considered the fact that skilled salvagers and pirates will know exactly what they are looking for and where to find it. Id love to watch an experienced pirate crew do an EVA rundown of a starfarer. Quick, efficient, deadly. Exciting times.

Forgot your password?