Desinty 2 PC - Any Testies?

Jermaine Dixon

Commander
Oct 1, 2017
RSI Handle
Zero-7
Hi guys,
so I just pre-ordered Destiny 2 and wondered if like me, anyone here is new to the game and wants people to play with.. I've been watching reviews on YouTube and while they're very mixed, I'm sure I will have a blast...

I think console scrubs :P are angry because the PC master race gets an unlimited FPS experience.

Anyway, just wondered if any of you guys will be playing and if so, feel free to add me up. Just be warned, I've have no experience with destiny at all, other than watching videos lately! I did play a lot of Halo...

My Battlenet is Coldy#21775

Thanks!

Reactions: Blind Owl

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
A buddy of mine and I will get Destiny 2 on PC too. Are there limitations for the clan like EU or US only?

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I broke my no pre-orders rule for this one. There was also a coupon to get it for cheaper so that helped.

and yes I realize the irony of mentioning a no pre-order rule here. Just go with it.

Croswell

Space Marshal
Mar 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Croswell
Yep, I'll most likely be around for it as well. Plan it as my Winter Hibernation game, assuming I don't blow it off for PUBG every night...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sweet! More peeps!

I broke my no pre-orders rule for this one. There was also a coupon to get it for cheaper so that helped.

and yes I realize the irony of mentioning a no pre-order rule here. Just go with it.
Welcome to the Dark side! Mwahaha.
A buddy of mine and I will get Destiny 2 on PC too. Are there limitations for the clan like EU or US only?
Nope. Cap of 100 people, but we`re not quite halfway there. :)

Reactions: DarthMunkee

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Sweet! More peeps!
Nope. Cap of 100 people, but we`re not quite halfway there. :slight_smile:
Say one were trying to join this clan, how would one go about doing that?

Edit: If you scroll so that both mine and Owl's sigs are visible and refresh the page, it's like they are in a drinking competition. One that kind of makes me feel bad though.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?