Did I join something by accident?

Aug 14, 2017
RSI Handle
GanglareFrayson
So, Hi There!, not sure what exactly I became a member of by signing in, I'd need to seriously think about the motivations of any group that would make me a member, this might take a minute...

I'm not much of a social person. A little over a year ago I started playing SC, within a week I had an email invite from ADI (of course via email, I hardly typed a word in game). Within a couple of weeks I had defected from them with a few other players to form a new Org. ADI was not pleased & my introduction to SC Drama commenced. Finding myself on a KOS list, I called BS in-game & the issue was resolved fairly shortly. I started SC for exploration & space trucking, not so much for space dogfighting, so I don't play a ton between patches. I had noticed over time that our Org leader seemed to have an almost vigilante style to the game play, but, since I didn't play much, and pretty much did my own thing, didn't really let it bug me. I knew he had been recently been posting YT vids but didn't watch them, then yesterday I saw Montoya's vid (I subscribe to his YT)... wtf I thought?

Today I made it to the Test thread dedicated to my former Org mates, 20+ pages of Drama stretching over the months I've been mostly absent from game, sheesh. I'd be embarrassed if I had been present, so I did the next best thing & fled.

Hopefully when I start playing again I'll find a properly deranged Org. Farasalt might have a kind word or two for me ;)

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Its OK here, stay or leave as you like, no problems, just be nice.
Its a friendly org with 1000's of members, Have a look around and maybe link into a sub group. Join the discord chat as even now and when 3.0 comes it will help.
We will organise suitably as the game develops. But for now no pressure or commitments other than to have fun
Welcome to Test

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So, Hi There!, not sure what exactly I became a member of by signing in, I'd need to seriously think about the motivations of any group that would make me a member, this might take a minute...

I'm not much of a social person. A little over a year ago I started playing SC, within a week I had an email invite from ADI (of course via email, I hardly typed a word in game). Within a couple of weeks I had defected from them with a few other players to form a new Org. ADI was not pleased & my introduction to SC Drama commenced. Finding myself on a KOS list, I called BS in-game & the issue was resolved fairly shortly. I started SC for exploration & space trucking, not so much for space dogfighting, so I don't play a ton between patches. I had noticed over time that our Org leader seemed to have an almost vigilante style to the game play, but, since I didn't play much, and pretty much did my own thing, didn't really let it bug me. I knew he had been recently been posting YT vids but didn't watch them, then yesterday I saw Montoya's vid (I subscribe to his YT)... wtf I thought?

Today I made it to the Test thread dedicated to my former Org mates, 20+ pages of Drama stretching over the months I've been mostly absent from game, sheesh. I'd be embarrassed if I had been present, so I did the next best thing & fled.

Hopefully when I start playing again I'll find a properly deranged Org. Farasalt might have a kind word or two for me ;)
Theres no more unorganized dysfunctional organization than us! you found the right place.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Welcome to TEST SQUADRON! :beer::beer::beers::beers:

We like exploring ..BEER and flying in space... result ..spectacular crashes and a lot of laughter.. but hey, we have fun too... :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

CHEERS! :beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

Did I say we like BEER and space ships... mm.. anyways good to have you with us!

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Sensing proper levels of derangement, an appreciation for beer, and more than one person already who's my side of the Century mark, hmmm, for the moment I'll lurk a bit, but, looking around, I actually found an Invite from Montoya from last July :slight_smile:
We're many who's from that part of time.. 80's gaming rox! :beers:

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Or during flights by accidental collisions

My experience with Test has been a fairly positive one. If you are friendly, you will see it returned. If you participate on the forums, people will constructively engage with you. If you do something dumb, people will make fun of you. I get made fun of a lot... but there is no malice in it.

Words of advice: if you can't laugh at yourself, don't play golf or join Test

Forgot your password?