Discord assistance

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Some life stuff happened along the way and my invite seems to have expired....Its been a while :drunk:

Anyhow how does a tech challenged retiree get a second whirl at a discord invite....Excuse me,..its time for some munch and a drink:o7:

(Update a moment later)
Here is a silly question...Just signed up to the guild page and it allowed a join to TEST. Is that connection for the discord?..Noticed the discord emblem still leads me to a dead end :wut: If so I am fixed and talk to you soon. If not....At least I have my drink:o7:

Last edited:
  • Wut
Reactions: Vavrik and Deroth

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Figured it out. looks like my gaming rig and laptop are not set up the same...should only take me a decade to get the rig sorted:like:

(A bit later)
So is there a way to log onto discord from my game rig thats different than my pc?..On the game rig right now and the forum but can't get past the invite page once the discord icon is clicked.
Lap top links right in :o7:

Last edited:
Reactions: Vavrik

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Wonders never cease...after a dozen downloads and frustrating moments that would encourage the average man to drink my game rig is up and running the discord link...:like:

• o7
Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?