Do we need some camels in Star Citizen?

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
If any creature needed to be added, it would be space whales.

Also Dragons, definitely dragons. OH and a beer based organism that infects an individual and turns them into a true TEST member.

I'm beginning to think that you like dragons and that you don't hate them. I thought your name was Dragon Slayer 54.... but now I'm beginning to think of it as Dragons Layer 54... as in you love dragons a little too much...

I like dragons... they're tanky :D

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
I'm beginning to think that you like dragons and that you don't hate them. I thought your name was Dragon Slayer 54.... but now I'm beginning to think of it as Dragons Layer 54... as in you love dragons a little too much...

I like dragons... they're tanky :smile:
Oh no...another tank joke...it hurts...oh wait, its ok I'l just sit here and soak up the damage as everyone else hauls ass. No biggie.(Now THAT was a tank joke.).

Also just to let you know, I did kill 54 dragons, with nothing but space whales and a beer. Oh what a day that was.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Oh no...another tank joke...it hurts...oh wait, its ok I'l just sit here and soak up the damage as everyone else hauls ass. No biggie.(Now THAT was a tank joke.).

Also just to let you know, I did kill 54 dragons, with nothing but space whales and a beer. Oh what a day that was.

Hauling ass is fro cargo ships :P

Forgot your password?