Docmuppet here

Docmuppet

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2013
RSI Handle
Docmuppet
Where you from stranger?
Johannesburg (South Africa)/Brighton (UK) and London, take your pick (Born in Joburg, Live in Brighton and I'm in London now for University

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It's a ridiculously scoped space sim, how could I not be drawn in?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Probably exploration, I'm a big fan of finding cool things in games but I'm looking forward to doing pretty much everything the game has to offer.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Driver on the Playstation 1, I had it for all of 5 minutes before my mom heard the dialogue and took it away, it was then replaced with spyro (a much better game in my 7 year old mind and still better now I'm 20)

What other games do you play?
Unfortunately not that many at the moment as I seem to be living in my lab this year, when I can I play pretty much anything I can get my hands on cheap for PS3 and WoW and KSP on my laptop, I repeatedly tried to get into Eve but couldn't crack it.

(Just to add I will be buying a proper PC as soon as I graduate to play Star Citizen on, however till then I'm staring longingly at other peoples screen shots of the hanger module).

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
I also a big fan of finding cool new things. My problem is that I like to destroy them when found.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
I also a big fan of finding cool new things. My problem is that I like to destroy them when found.
This is the critical component to all TEST Squadron strategy.

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
He says this all tough-like, but it's really because he grew up the child with man hands who broke everybody's toys on accident.

Parlayed that into a good career, though...

Forgot your password?