Don't blame me if you get motion sickness watching it.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thought I start to fresh up my rusty edit skills... with some racing videos.

Best viewed in 1080P HD full screen :eye::eye: Enjoy :beers: :beers: :beers:

Edit: Also available at citizen spotlight if you want to support me there :beers:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/8076-Dont-Blame-Me-If-You-Get-Motion-Sickness-Watching-It

As a side note if you watch this at a 50" screen sitting 35 - 38" from the screen you see exactly what I see when I fly in Star Citizen

CHEERS! :beers:

Last edited:

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
Thought I start to fresh up my rusty edit skills... with some racing videos.

Best viewed in 1080P HD full screen :eye::eye: Enjoy :beers: :beers: :beers:

Edit: A side note if you watch this at a 50" screen sitting 35 - 38" from the screen you see exactly what I see when I fly in Star Citizen
Thats awesome man! Keep it up! :astonished: :grinning::ok_hand:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
CIG needs to release a peripheral control device that is inserted into one's anus that will counteract the G-force effects on your character when it is squeezed. That would build in an incentive for not shitting yourself like I just did while watching this.

Likewise

Captain
Nov 11, 2016
RSI Handle
likewiseone
CIG needs to release a peripheral control device that is inserted into one's anus that will counteract the G-force effects on your character when it is squeezed. That would build in an incentive for not shitting yourself like I just did while watching this.
I would make the sacrifice of having something in my ass in order to race like this.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Jealous... When you're flying how do you keep yourself from sliding all over the place?
Gsafe OFF a lot of throttle control, Boost combined with Afterburner at the right timing and of cause practice, practice, practice... ;)

Very cool.
Thank you :smile: :beers:

Thats awesome man! Keep it up! :astonished: :grinning::ok_hand:
Thank you, yeah I shore will, doing my best to keep TEST SQUADRON flag high up :beers:

LMAO... I wouldn't mind if character was little more resilient toward G-forces, it get messy in the cockpit after a couple laps.. :laughing:
So would you be my gunner in the S-Hornet ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

Wait! What?! Where's the crash? You can't just be part of Test Squadron and NOT crash! ;)
Oh! I'll try do better next time :sunglasses::laughing:

I would make the sacrifice of having something in my ass in order to race like this.
Think that can be arranged don't know if it'll help with the racing tho, i know practice will help :wink:

Lovin that intro test logo beer fill thingy.
Yeah! I Love that animation is made by @DirectorGunner and I spent some hours trying to find a free to use stock sound that match it.
Think it came out pretty nice I'm gonna use this for all my coming videos as intro :smile:

-------------------------

Thank you all for the likes CHEERS :beer::beer::beers:

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Would... would that be a Ratatouille kinda thing? Except you would be controlling me through my ass?
Stop EVERYTHING! I have a great idea for a new Disney movie. Somebody get Walt on the phone!!

A.Santos

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 6, 2016
RSI Handle
A_Santos
I feel sick, and i blame you !!!
this is even worse than Surströmming, Karlssons fristelse & Smörgåstårta :grin::grin::grin:

Naaa.... joking, its awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
[image] https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/citizen-spotlight/8076-Dont-Blame-Me-If-You-Get-Motion-Sickness-Watching-It [/image]
Would... would that be a Ratatouille kinda thing? Except you would be controlling me through my ass?
:joy: HA HA HA HA... Well it's more humane actually a brain implant (known for some unwanted rear end side effects) :laughing:

I feel sick, and i blame you !!!
this is even worse than Surströmming, Karlssons fristelse & Smörgåstårta :grin::grin::grin:

Naaa.... joking, its awesome:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you :blush: Yeah ha ha ha... guess eating Surströmming could be more pleasant but then.. maybe not :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Forgot your password?