Dorian Skyphire

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
Where you from stranger? Seattle (Or you can find me on my Endeavor once the game launches)

What drew you to Star Citizen? It is the kind of space MMO I have been dreaming of for years. Also, good friends pointed it out to me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration and being an Information Broker

What was the first game you remember playing? Pong (I'm old)

What other games do you play? SWTOR, WOW, H1Z1, The Mass Effect Trilogy (and soon ME: :Andromeda)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? A good friend joined, so I read up and I think Test's and my goals are all compatible.

Picard or Kirk? Picard.. but if I have to get naked with anyone.. new Kirk

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to TEST!

We have goals? oh like blotting out suns, crashing, drinking, more crashing, more drinking, rinse repeat...

Flight staus:

Gab a beer!

Reactions: marcsand2

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Where you from stranger? Seattle (Or you can find me on my Endeavor once the game launches)

What drew you to Star Citizen? It is the kind of space MMO I have been dreaming of for years. Also, good friends pointed it out to me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration and being an Information Broker

What was the first game you remember playing? Pong (I'm old)

What other games do you play? SWTOR, WOW, H1Z1, The Mass Effect Trilogy (and soon ME: :Andromeda)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? A good friend joined, so I read up and I think Test's and my goals are all compatible.

Picard or Kirk? Picard.. but if I have to get naked with anyone.. new Kirk
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?