Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
It is restricted to holders of the VIP or 2946 Pirate Aggressor status

How do I get vip or pirate status ?
Check OP for pics. VIP status is Concierge, 2946 Pirate Agressor is a badge earned 2 years ago when they introduced Pirate Swarm. The prize was a chance to purchase a Pirate Caterpillar or a skin to upgrade an existing one.

Talonsbane

Grand Admiral
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Vulture looks like it might not take too long to get flying in the Verse once they get it started due to its size & design semi-simplicity which is a Drake staple. For those of you who chose this ship during the contest & those of you who are planning on getting it either way, I wish you as much fun with it as possible. Unless things change for me, I'll be passing on this ship.

Mar 27, 2018
RSI Handle
Inscriptions
This topic I posted on Concierge forum is about US companies that never cared about its EU presence.

Same on Steam, whenever theres a big steamsale, its always in the middle of the month. Hence the US economy (as in US company) - not EU.

Basically i'm complaining about the dates being fucked up for almost All working European SC-backers.

Also enjoy toxic comments from the spectrum:p

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/...ion-about-the-latest-sale-slightly-smiling-fa

Cyril

Vice Admiral
Feb 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Cyril
Its Drake. Don't think they have safety checks to make sure the ship is a derelict or even abandoned before salvage operations commence.
Those would be a needless cost and a waste of time to bother running.

And, given the fact I have all the other Drake ships, I will be adding this to my collection in a few minutes...