Drama it is then!

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Never have I had a bad experience with SC...Okay okay its not been perfect but I worked around the sharp pointy edges until last night.

(disclaimer): I would not open my mouth unless it was a hot topic now on the issue council but here goes:mad:

Nerfed energy blah, blah, blah weapons I no likey that much, but hey I can manage............So picture if you will getting a crime stat for shooting an aggressive red bad guy(nothing new) and going to the university of clink only to spawn after the sentence and two strong drinks absolutely naked (okay I had some underwear on in the game you filthy minded perverts) and without a mobiglas......:drunk:

Character gender, reset, alterations etc...Nothing changed and I continued to spawn without the mobiglas.

I would like to apologize to anyone in the verse that saw a stunningly handsome guy (yours truly) darting around trying to buy a mobiglass and clothing only to die randomly after each failed attempt:like:

Apparently on the issue council its a real thing but until a fix is in place or patch I can only stand in my hab and dance around like the nerds in weird science. If one of you intoxicated mutants has encountered and found a work around please share:o7:

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
After prison, which I was sent to apparently because a newly spawned ship exploded on the pad (no worries, in SC blowing your nose is a capital offence) - I now spawn under a bed instead of in the bed. Character reset is in progress.
I did forget to mention that part of it...A gender bending change and whalla poof went the mobi but I did wake up above the bed....May the reset be with you young Jedi :o7:

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well you guys are in good company with this patch.
Ships can't be reclaim if lost do to a 30k or becouse they explode, FPS weapons still stick in your hand and for you to re-log to solve it, missile aren't replenish in the Refuel&Reload operation and most important the whole inventory manger, both for ships components and personal equippent, is compleately FUBAR.

I hope CIG will release a fix on those later this month becouse otherwise this patch will suffer the "pause button" treatment untill 3.15...

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Yeah there are hundreds of players stuck without the mobiglas as well as unclaimable ships....I couldn't claim two of them before I started my streaking binge....In other words,...not much new happening so back to which ever game you can play until your back in the pixel universe of cool ships and space whales :like:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I promised myself I wouldn't comment on this thread until it effected me and now I have 3 ships unclaimable after my fun with the Orison Diving Club.

Has anyone tried renting a craft? Are those still clameable or hit by the same issue?

I was also running along with my Wowblast sponge dart gun drawn, hit R to holster it and fell over like a toddler, Wowblast still in hand X-D

Kowalski

Captain
Aug 3, 2021
RSI Handle
KowaIski
I promised myself I wouldn't comment on this thread until it effected me and now I have 3 ships unclaimable after my fun with the Orison Diving Club.

Has anyone tried renting a craft? Are those still clameable or hit by the same issue?

I was also running along with my Wowblast sponge dart gun drawn, hit R to holster it and fell over like a toddler, Wowblast still in hand X-D
You try claiming from the same port/station as where you lost them? Had a ship stuck in Crusader until I logged in later and it reset me (allowed to select spawn hab). Tried Orison again and was able to start the claim at that point. (for reference even Port Olisar didn't let me claim, go figure)

Edit: based on further thoughts on past events and chats with friends, might be due to storing *another* ship that unblocks the claim system. Try storing another ship of yours or a cheap rental?

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You try claiming from the same port/station as where you lost them? Had a ship stuck in Crusader until I logged in later and it reset me (allowed to select spawn hab). Tried Orison again and was able to start the claim at that point. (for reference even Port Olisar didn't let me claim, go figure)

Edit: based on further thoughts on past events and chats with friends, might be due to storing *another* ship that unblocks the claim system. Try storing another ship of yours or a cheap rental?
Must admit I have not tried off world yet because I'm having too much fun throwing myself into the void below Orison. I took reports at face value, the next time I have a spare moment to play I'll go walkabout and see if I can find a working insurance kheosk.

Were you getting the thing where you click to claim but it just resets the button instead of stqrting the claim timer?

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Must admit I have not tried off world yet because I'm having too much fun throwing myself into the void below Orison. I took reports at face value, the next time I have a spare moment to play I'll go walkabout and see if I can find a working insurance kheosk.

Were you getting the thing where you click to claim but it just resets the button instead of stqrting the claim timer?
Have you found the alcohol gas layer yet?

Kowalski

Captain
Aug 3, 2021
RSI Handle
KowaIski

That's the one - let me know if the suspected fix works for you.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That's the one - let me know if the suspected fix works for you.
I jammi jammed it over to Jolly old Oli(sar) and nope my 350r and Taurus number 2 (loaner for the Ralien) are still unclaimable, same glitch.

I read on horrible Spectrum an enterprising young fellow found a workaround for the ship issue - go in the mobiglas and switch between the stuck ship and one you have that isn't stuck, the stuck ones should have a lock icon on them... switching fast enough between the two gets the system to reslise the locked ones are not actually locked anymore or something? Then try to claim again.

I didn't try because I'm an idiot and logged off to come tell TEST going to a different kheosk didn't work.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Not sure they will release 3.15 before citizencon.
True, consider how late has been 3.14 release I won't expect 3.15 untill late october if not mid-november...

BTW, does somebody been able to get a 9-tails even this week?
I've tryed a couple of days to rise my rep in that event but there is no even at all, no announce, no map marker... nothing, is like the event is suspended... which is not a bad thing to do considering the state of game braking bugs...

On the other hand the last patches fixed the equipment manager bug, I hope they'll fix soon both the reclaim one and the restock one too...

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?