dream uses for the Endeavor Super Collider

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
this is a pure bullshit post.. not grounded in science or anything CIG has said.. in your wildest fantasies, what would you want to use the super collider for?

I'd LOVE to find a way to use the super collider to implode or temporarily shift exit points, for wormholes/jump points. I love the idea of having an enemy fleet about to exit on a friendly fleet/planet/system, and having it collapse, destroying the fleet in it, or randomly getting redirected and they come out in the heart of a a heavily manned/armed vanduul fleet :D

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I'm hoping I can jurry-rig mine into a cap-ship EMP. It's all electro magnets so I can't see why TEST Weapons Research Lab couldn't break modify an collider into an EMP.

Just chuck a bunch of fridge magnets into it rather than atoms is what i'm thinking.

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
Maybe it could be used to create a lot of background radiation or some other disturbance to mess with scanners. That could be used to create an area that's difficult to scan to hide a fleet/mining operation/Tests Interstellar Brewery.

Reactions: DorianSkyphire

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
How to make a gravity well generator that needs a Nacho Bar to operate...?

Well they do draw people in don't they, maybe Nacho Bars are gravity well generators?

I mean, you never see two or three right next to eachother... I bet if you had five in a line you'd probably have a job escaping their pull...

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Well a super collider is used to smash high energy particles into each other and see what happens. I think it would be neat to see the supercollider become the Incredibly Dangerous to Operate and Field Beam Weapon to end all beam weapons.

Basically smash super unstable high energy particles into each other and direct the output at The Matadors.

😁

Forgot your password?