DrunkenTeddy Here for a Drunken Good Time!

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
Hey All,

I'm DrunkenTeddy, some people call me DT, some call me Teddy, it really doesn't matter to me. I'm looking forward to meeting you all.

Where you from stranger?

Surrey, B.C.
Canada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I've always liked space simulations, I enjoyed Elite: Dangerous for a while but it felt like I was the only player in the universe at times, I am excited to try a game that has more of a social aspect but still has all the space sim awesomeness.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I like to do a bit of everything, right now I've been reading up on mining and find it really interesting, but I'm probably going to try most aspects of the game over time until I decide what I like the most.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Legend of the Red Dragon (BBS game)

What other games do you play?
NHL 16 (PS4), Rocket League (PC), Elite: Dangerous

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I saw advertisements for TEST on the Star Citizen forums and after reading some of the posts by TEST members there and on this forum I realized you were just the kind of drunken fools that I want to roam the galaxy with.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I got the same feeling out of Elite, it just felt like I was all by myself out there.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I've got a colleague, Turkish, and his name is Surreya - has this anything to do with it...?

Hey Teddy, welcome aboard! And feel free to come round to my coffeebar at the times when you are not drunk (most likely at daytime? :D).

Cheers!
Sam

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A Surrey boy. Haha, nice. Spent many a moon partying in Surrey back in...never mind. It was a long, long time ago. In a Surrey far, far away.

Regardless, good to have another lower mainlander with us. I haven't lived there in years, but Vancity has always been home. Canucks!

Cheers buddy, and welcome to TEST.

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
I'm a huge Canucks fan, though the team kinda sucked this year. Been a season ticket holder for years, got my fingers crossed and sacrificed many virgins on their behalf for good luck in the draft lottery tomorrow.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?