E3 Anthem trailer.

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
It looked alright, reminds me somewhat of Destiny, which is not a bad thing. Definately gonna play it no doubt!

Hopefully we will hear more about Cyberpunk 2077 in the next few days... When I heard that CD Project Red was working on a multiplayer RPG I almost died.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Agreed. Honestly surprised they didn't show more. But now we just play the waiting game.
Ive watched the trailer 5 times now.

I feel like the missing piece is that I really need to know what this universe is about.

Its all a blank.

If they want to keep that way by design until launch that is ok, but I wanted to know who the bad guys are and why we are fighting them.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Hmm looks like a destiny copy. Could be interesting will probably wait until after launch watch some reviews twitch streams etc.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Honestly, I was getting more and more interested in this game, as I'm finishing off with the Destiny2 expansions and getting something similar wouldn't be a bad thing. Also our Glorious Leader pushing the hype train got me kinda hooked as well.

I was totally underwhelmed by the lackluster nothingness of the trailer.

Felt like "generic Destiny clone number 25" / "The Division : Iron Man simulator DLC" . Enemies looked unresponsive and bullet spongy. Too much spray and pray for my taste. I'm not looking for a challenge with these type of games, but this just didn't grab me.
Voice was cringe factor 11.
Here's to hoping the game is actually way better than the flat trailer!

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
If you want a laugh, google "how is Anthem different from Destiny?" and read the cringe-worthy articles trying desperately to imply that Anthem is way, way different from a Destiny clone. Example: Anthem has a world, Destiny just has zones and Anthem has realistic weapons, no space sorcery like Destiny.

I really hope this turns out well for you guys who love to run around and machinegun people in the face. I'm just not into frenetic games.

Ganji

Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Ganjieh
I bet it's gonna be stupid crap like Destiny had.
Dye your Javelin into different color, it will cost you 20 bucks, dye will be consumed on use.
How customizable your characters will be?
What happens when you fully pimp out out Javelin and sink hours doing so, and it turns out it's redundant and you have to move to next fotm. Don't think it will be advance as Warframe.

Forgot your password?