Eclipse footage!

Dragonslaya54

Space Marshal
May 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Nilrune
yea super clear footage. definitely doesn't seem like those wings fold down...
We've only seen it landed, we have not seen it lift off the ground and fly yet. This means that yea it has a large possibility that the wings fold up as defense, just like the Esperia Prowler has fold out wings for defense. Also why would you have the wings fold up like that when flying? That would conflict with the whole fact its a sleek stealthy bomber.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
love that potato cam footage!

p.s. Felt the environment set dressing sucked.. who the hell is gonna leave an unattended Eclipse on the surface like that even if the base was underground. It would be either manned preparing for VT or landing. Not just sitting there like a dumb prop. Kinda disappointed in the presentation here as the prospector and reclaimer videos have raised the bar now of what I automatically expect from CIG. ... not to be snoody or anything.. just.. it's notice-ably less for creativity here.. for set dressing/making sense.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Has anyone read anything about the Eclipse being a carrier based bomber? This looks too big for carrier based to me. I am wondering if it is a long range bomber.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?