EK Waterblocks 90* fittings

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I might take you up on this later as i still need to do research on how i will watercool my system. How much experience do you have in watercooling?

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I've really only done one WC system, and that was for this beast: https://www.facebook.com/CoolerMasterNA/videos/1213267555381372/

EK-WB is pretty much the best system you can get. I'm kinda thinking I may need to watercool my GPU, since it tends to run pretty hot.
thats pretty cool where did you get the heart pump? im still in planning stages but we are moving closer and closer to black friday its to bad aniverssary sale is happening at the same time i might put off my build till next year depending what comes out during aniverssary.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
thats pretty cool where did you get the heart pump? im still in planning stages but we are moving closer and closer to black friday its to bad aniverssary sale is happening at the same time i might put off my build till next year depending what comes out during aniverssary.
Thanks! It's just supposed to look like the heart is "pumping", but it's a 3d printed heart that has been cut and modified to "pump".

Also the moste expensive thing to do
Last time i checked it would have doubled the price for the gpu + loosing your warranty
My GPU is now almost two years and three generations old. I'm not worried about voiding a warranty.

Oh, and when we made that computer (it was done predominantly by my robotics team), AMD was actually excited about us using the waterblock, since this was the first time that they knew an R580 was being watercooled. Sure, it voided the warranty, but we had their support in doing so, so I wasn't so worried. It was actually pretty easy, too.

Forgot your password?